View Poll Results: What would you like to see in your boutique?

Voters
79. You may not vote on this poll
  • Japanese Wedding: Japanese Wedding Dress, Long Bride Hair, Butterfly Parasol, Butterfly Lamp

37 46.84%
  • The First Lady: Strawberry Wool Jacket, Strawberry Wool Skirt, Strawberry Pillbox Hat, Navy Purse

21 26.58%
  • Red Hot: Chilly Red Jumpsuit, Hot Glam Heels, Peppered Bracelet, Hot Glam Bag

21 26.58%
  • The Butterfly Effect: Butterfly Couture Gown, Plateau Platforms, Heart Eyes, Black Sunhat

34 43.04%
  • Flamenco Themed Wedding

16 20.25%
  • Candy theme - clothing, accessories, decorations

24 30.38%
  • Smize: Smize Gown, Jeweled Pumps, Colorblock Flap Bag, Colorblock Watch

10 12.66%
  • Coachella Queen: Embroidered Tank, Grenadine Daisy Dukes, Coachella Sandals, Teal Earrings

22 27.85%
  • Equestrian Couture

19 24.05%
  • Ripping Asphalt: Plaid & Florals, Studded Plateau Boots, Biker Bracelets, Denim Vest

22 27.85%
  • Ocean Gypsy: Seafoam Ruffle Dress, Sea Shell Belt, Woven Trilby, Yarn Bracelets

31 39.24%
  • Russian Doll

18 22.78%
  • Autumn Goddess

19 24.05%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617

Thread: Fashion: Poll and Suggestion Thread - 25 April 2014

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by CuteTali View Post
    Thank you cakebaby and andromeda, I think fuchsia shoes would look good with that outfit too, but I got the picture off the internet, so I didn't pair the metallic shoes with it. I also really like Kate's style, bot not digging pippa's style very much. As for cakebaby's question about missing colors in the game, I would definitely say we're missing fuchsia and hot pink, big time! We need at least one fuchsia dress and one hot pink dress and somes top, shoes, accessories etc in these colors.
    Yes we're definitely missing that colors. I'd love to fill my shop with these colors and dress my avatar in these colors but there's only 1 catalogue with hot pink (Pure Amour) and I've already mastered it and all stock sold out. We need hot pink and fuchsia dress and accessories.
    Also I'd like to see some lilac and coral.
    Last edited by andromedablack; 05-26-14 at 01:26 PM. Reason: typo

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MizCricket View Post
    I'd like to suggest that TL make the number of items in each order more even for each piece of the same catalog. There's always at least one item in a catalog that has way less in each order than the other items. It's annoying when one or two pieces sell out way before the others. I don't understand the point of not making them even.
    I totally agree with this. It annoys me when I'm trying to keep an area full with one collection but one rack keeps selling out way before the others.

I love that flower dress!

Executive Chef
    Wow, 17 pages.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Bellamiux View Post
    I love this but I'd love it more if the sweater was a darker shade of purple, or a dark shade of red, and the skirt was a little less see through.

Executive Chef
    I don't really like the look. I'm more of a glamorous goth than a cheap stitch sweater goth. Also the sheer skirt isnt very nice. But if the sweater was actually complete and the skirt was a bit longer and a solid fabric, it'd make a nice catalog.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mergirl96 View Post
    I love this but I'd love it more if the sweater was a darker shade of purple, or a dark shade of red, and the skirt was a little less see through.
    I love it! I don't even know why. It looks a little costumey, but some goth anime inspired catalogues would be most welcome.

Rhino Keeper
    Yeah, the only thing I really dislike about it is how sheer the skirt is.

Nightclub Owner
    Thanks again for all the suggestions. You'll find the new poll here
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617