Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Value Pack Hedge, Maple Tree and 150 energy

Executive Chef

Value Pack Hedge, Maple Tree and 150 energy

Has anybody bought this yet. Does the energy come in 1 hit or can you store it and use it when you need it.

Sorry it's maple trees not sap trees.
    Edit(KP)- Corrected title.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 04-24-14 at 05:17 AM.

The energy comes in one hit
    I know lots of thing about CS so if you don't know something just ask

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bogusiawieder View Post

As it is a starter pack, I am not sure how that would work with new players. Would they actually be able to use 150 energy in one hit.
    My ID is ciarjen if you would like to add me
    I play Dragon story (island name is Yniop), Castle Story (kingdom name is Langley) and Farm Story 2 (farm name is Batty's Farm).

Nightclub Owner
    ciarjen when I was starting I could have easily gone through an energy hit like that just clearing trees, rocks and weeds from expansions. Throw in some ponds/wells/mushrooms/basic crops which all have sort collection times and I'd be turning around and asking for more.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Executive Chef
    Thanks. Need to think about this one. I already have a maple tree and a hedge but they are really useful and of course who doesn't always need energy. Decisions, decisions

I have two maples already. I thought about it but they take up 4 squares. So o think I will skip this one.

Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    Thanks. Need to think about this one. I already have a maple tree and a hedge but they are really useful and of course who doesn't always need energy. Decisions, decisions
    Count that the price is the same of the 250 gem (less when there are sales) and the 2 hedges and trees are 40 gems each so 40x4 is 160 with 90 gems left.
    150 energy is not really useful because you can use it in a flash.

Executive Chef
    Count that the price is the same of the 250 gem (less when there are sales) and the 2 hedges and trees are 40 gems each so 40x4 is 160 with 90 gems left.
    150 energy is not really useful because you can use it in a flash.
    Really good point. Your are definitely much better at maths than me. I will give this pack a miss. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    Really good point. Your are definitely much better at maths than me. I will give this pack a miss. Thanks.
    I'm happy I helped

I've been doing heaps of hunting roaming bandits quests to get the wings and horns for alicorns. I'm currently making my 3rd so wouldn't that save money? Several alicorns will give you heaps of energy every week instead of spending real money and getting one hit of instant energy.

Nothing against those who spend the cash but long term I think it's more practical the do roaming bandit quests to try and get the alicorns.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast