Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Annoying Quests/Goals keep reappearing

Thanks for the additional info! Sorry again that this issue has persisted for so long.

New Resident
    Just happened to me today - it was about one minute after getting the "Processing" and lost connection popup. The goals that pop up are every single one I've cleared already, and in random order.

Nightclub Owner
    I'll repost from the previously referenced thread :

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Date : 04-02-2014
    We got new goals in RESTAURANT STORY and again all the old goals popped up, so I made a list.

1. Ready to Roast (x2 Pop ups)
    2. The Final Test (x2 )
    3. Hit the Bench (x2)
    4. Cavalry has arrived (Do you want to spend gems to complete?*)
    5. Perfect Look (x2)
    6. Missing Pieces (x2)
    7. Sneak and Snoop (gems)
    8. Burger Ball (x2)
    9. Slam Jam (x2)
    10. We need a favour (gems)
    11. The Perfect Shot (x2)
    12. Finishing Touches (x2)
    13. Food for the soul (gems)
    14. Blowing Balloons (x2)
    15. Simmering Potential (x2)
    16. Sweet Spots (x2)
    17. Crackin Cornbread (x2)
    18. Modern Makeover (x2)
    19. Restaurant Remodel (x2)
    20. A new toy (x2)
    21. Birthday Party (gems)
    22. A warm welcome (x2)
    23. The ultimate path (x2)
    24. Season for romance (gems)
    25. Dragon Story :Springtime

At this point RS Froze and closed.

* The pop ups asking if we want to spend gems to complete one has to be very careful as it has an image of a coin on the pop up but the question asks if you wish to spend gems (as much as 36 gems in some cases). The player has to be very slow in clicking because on these pop ups the "No thank you" is greyed out and the "ok" is in bright yellow. The perfect gem trap.

For the other pop ups not asking if we want to use gems to complete, there are TWO pop ups for each goal. So that's over 40 pop ups that one must close out JUST to be able to play this game. Why can this NOT be fixed?
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Date: 04-07-2014:
    And here we go again. Today's goals for RS that popped up in order:-

1. Show your Stuff (x2)
    2. Blowing Balloons (gems)
    3. All in Moderation(x2)
    4. The Perfect Look (x2)
    5. Order up (x2)
    6. The Clouds part (x2)
    7. The Missing Pieces (x2)
    8. The Final Test (x2)
    9. Get your ticket (gems)
    10. A chef's journey (x2)
    11. The Perfect shot (gems)
    12. Sweet Spots (x2)
    13. Finishing Touches (x2)
    14. Modern Makeover (x2)
    15. A modern menu (x2)
    16. Bursting at the Seams (x2)
    17. Hit the Bench (gems)
    18. Best of the Rest (x2)
    19. Reasy to Roast (x2)
    20. Food for the Soul (gems)
    21. Surprise Contest (x2)
    22. A new direction (x2)
    23. Sweet Shooting (gems)
    24. Master Level Morsel (gems)
    25. We need a favour (gems)
    26. A spring Surprise(x2)
    27. A Piece of peace (x2)
    28. Birthday Party (gems)
    29. A warm welcome (x2)
    30. The ultimate path (x2)
    31. Season for romance (gems)
    32. Dragon Story Spring time

"Unfortunately Restaurant Story has stopped"

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    Does it happen all the time? Does it only happen when new Goals get released?
    This has also been happening to me in both Springtime RS and St. Patricks version of BS. It seems most often when I am on the outskirts of my Wi-Fi. I get a message letting me know that I'm out of sync or that the game is an online game and then when I move into a better spot my goals all pop up one at a time and take about 10 minutes to run through them all. It also seems to happen on a weekly basis for me.

This happens to me all the time under the following circumstances: #1. Restaurant story and Bakery story on my 2nd generation kindle fire does this almost daily for no reason. #2. Randomly on my android LG Optimus F3 device, another restaurant and rarely on the bakery. #3. Always, every single time I play my "kindle acct" on my phone, when I log back into my main acct on my phone 99levels and 7 months of goals; and then the next time I use my kindle, that restaurant and bakery will always, every single time, go through 90 levels and 6 months of goals. It takes much longer to clear these on my kindle as the "processing" interface is slower...last time it took 9 minutes and 15 seconds (I used stopwatch on my phone). This one infuriates me the most. I feel like I am being punished for using the "log in to multiple accounts" feature that we waited so long for. Note.#4 I can long into my daughter's acct. on my phone and it never does it to her on her phone and I have never had it do it on her account with my phone either. Occasionally, when I switch back to mine after hers it does the goal thing but rarely.

Quote Originally Posted by monstersweettooth View Post
    This has also been happening to me in both Springtime RS and St. Patricks version of BS. It seems most often when I am on the outskirts of my Wi-Fi. I get a message letting me know that I'm out of sync or that the game is an online game and then when I move into a better spot my goals all pop up one at a time and take about 10 minutes to run through them all. It also seems to happen on a weekly basis for me.
    Thanks, this is really useful info!

Nightclub Owner
    Interesting. This has not been my experience. It does not happen when I lose wi fi connection as I never lose wifi connection when I play.

I do not get a message saying I am out of sync or that the game is an online game etc. The processing circle may appear but it does not appear all the time.

Grand Emperor
    I only have the old goals when I get out of sync because of connection issues. If you hit the back button to exit out, when you return to your game the goals should not pop up. It never has returned for me.

This has been happening to me for two weeks. My goals go back to the beginning like cooking french toast and asking for purple lights. Ugh! Then it asks me if I want to buy the goal since I missed it but never shows what it is! Grrr!
    Backing out and clearing the data of the app seems to fix it, but that's annoying.

New Resident
    Did you guys fix this? I've noticed in the past week or so, this no longer happens, it's wonderful! I have also followed the advice about deliberately exiting the game when I'm not actively doing something, not sure if that's what has made the difference or not. At any rate, hooray and thanks!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast