Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Annoying Quests/Goals keep reappearing

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Annoying Quests/Goals keep reappearing

I have a really annoying bug in my game. I'm not sure if anyone else experiences it but I need help. What happens is my quests will keep reappearing one by one starting from the beginning. I have to press "ok" numerous times before I can continue playing. How do I make these quests stop forcefully appearing?

I am using an android Samsung Galaxy S4. Android version 4.4.2.

Game version 1.5.5.7.8
    Last edited by garnet1223; 04-23-14 at 11:32 PM.

Nightclub Owner
    It is a known issue. We were asked to list the goals that keep popping up. I have done this twice on this thread: https://forum.storm8.com/showthread.p...l=1#post882199

Nothing has been done about it.

For some players "exiting" out of the game closes out all the old goal pop ups at once so you can get on with playing.

Quote Originally Posted by garnet1223 View Post
    I have a really annoying bug in my game. I'm not sure if anyone else experiences it but I need help. What happens is my quests will keep reappearing one by one starting from the beginning. I have to press "ok" numerous times before I can continue playing. How do I make these quests stop forcefully appearing?

I am using an android Samsung Galaxy S4. Android version 4.4.2.

Game version 1.5.5.7.8
    Does it happen all the time? Does it only happen when new Goals get released?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    Wow. Seriously?

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    It is a known issue. We were asked to list the goals that keep popping up. I have done this twice on this thread: https://forum.storm8.com/showthread.p...l=1#post882199

Nothing has been done about it.

For some players "exiting" out of the game closes out all the old goal pop ups at once so you can get on with playing.
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Wow. Seriously?
    We understand that you're frustrated that the issue has not been fixed, but we have not been able to reproduce or isolate the issue on our end. Each time we've asked for information it has been to try to narrow down the cause of the issue. We do appreciate all the information you have provided and do hope we will be able to resolve the issue.

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    This has also been happening to me in both Springtime RS and St. Patricks version of BS. It seems most often when I am on the outskirts of my Wi-Fi. I get a message letting me know that I'm out of sync or that the game is an online game and then when I move into a better spot my goals all pop up one at a time and take about 10 minutes to run through them all. It also seems to happen on a weekly basis for me.

Quote Originally Posted by monstersweettooth View Post
    This has also been happening to me in both Springtime RS and St. Patricks version of BS. It seems most often when I am on the outskirts of my Wi-Fi. I get a message letting me know that I'm out of sync or that the game is an online game and then when I move into a better spot my goals all pop up one at a time and take about 10 minutes to run through them all. It also seems to happen on a weekly basis for me.
    Thanks, this is really useful info!

Nightclub Owner
    Interesting. This has not been my experience. It does not happen when I lose wi fi connection as I never lose wifi connection when I play.

I do not get a message saying I am out of sync or that the game is an online game etc. The processing circle may appear but it does not appear all the time.

Grand Emperor
    I only have the old goals when I get out of sync because of connection issues. If you hit the back button to exit out, when you return to your game the goals should not pop up. It never has returned for me.

Nightclub Owner
    It does not always happen when new goals are released. It does happen sometimes but not every time.

On that Bakery thread I typed out the pop ups as they appeared on screen. Because it happens so frequently i hardly can play on my android phone.

It is also not confined to any one version. It has happened in all the versions I have, right down to the last released version in restaurant & bakery.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast