Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Annoying Quests/Goals keep reappearing

this has happened to me 2x in one day Grr as soon as I would com on to my bakery (RS) I would log off the same thing?difficulties baking anything..extremely annoying?it would start from the newest goal to the oldest down. I wish someone would do something to fix this. I have an Android 4.3 version(updated) Galaxy S3 /version RS 1.5.5.7.8 Thxs

The same thing happens to me and is usually connected when they ask me to buy gems. So first the big sale then EVERY goal, message I have ever received. It is really annoying. I am playing on a Samsung 3 and it happens with Resturant Story (newlyweds) and Bakery Story (Soccer). Any ideas

So any help anyone????

Samsung 3 and it happens with Resturant Story (newlyweds)1.5.5.7.8 and Bakery Story (Soccer) 1.5.5.7.8

Farm Supplier
    This happens at least once or twice a day with FS, BP & RS. Very frustrating. It seems to be an issue with those of us on android platform. Was not happening on ISO Ipod but happens on my Samsung Pro Tab 4. Is there going to be a fix?
    Last edited by landa001; 06-18-14 at 04:42 AM.

I seem to keep having the same thing happen with goals I remember doing from the very beginning. Seems to maybe happen more on Pet Shop Story with the worse problems. About the only thing of repeating some of them is it does earn back gems lost in the past.
    But sometimes things prevent you from sending gifts at all. Maybe because it thinks I am starting something over. I also do not know if they think I am in the wrong account.
    Somehow yes, our internet was recently cancelled. Yes, so someone called in with our account and cancelled it.
    Bills of ours even get sent to the wrong place.

New Resident
    This happens to me on a daily basis. I play RS and BS on my galaxy tablet. My BS on kindke fire does it too. THIS IS A DAILY RANDOM occurrence,

Rhino Keeper
    This happened to me this morning on RS and Monday on BS. What information do they need to squash the issue? I'd be more than happy to write down, record, photo, anything they need. It is by far the most obnoxious thing I've ran into since even owning a "smartphone".....

This happens multiple times to me every day. It seems. To be when the game and phone reboots. Sometimes (most of the time) it goes thrugh all the goals backwards. All of them. I really enjoy this game but I'm not going to play if this keeps happening. I'm only level 25 so I can only imagine this getting a lot worse. Goals I see all the time when this happens: dragon story bakery story bingo level ups, buy pink wall items, purple wallpaper, riverboat stuff, expanding... basically all of them

New Resident
    I also got this problems. It happends more than twice a day. Is there already any solution? Its really annoying.
    It also happends a lot of times that the game Is out of sync and i need to select my food serveral times before It start cooking. Hope You can help me.

I have the galaxy 5 and it happens to me....only after it says my game isn't synched to the internet, then it synchs and they all pop up. Im trying to figure out this salad station that is just in a box and I cant use after buying it!!??

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast