Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Love Shack for purchase?

Rhino Keeper
    It's so unfair that most players have to pay 600 gems for one unicorn while some have the ability to craft them forever. Feel very frustrated to see many of my neighbors have 5+ unicorns.

Farm Supplier
    The love shack with the exception of the alicorn is just a gem purchase machine. It's not really that great unless you are doing the valentines quests. Now if you want materials him will been to buy them all unless you have a valentines animal.

Executive Chef
    Just bumping this. Because IMO it is just not right that players who started playing before February of this year get to craft incredibly useful things like Alicorns forever and ever, and the rest of us, even if we've been playing faithfully for 6 months, NEVER get the chance to do so. PLEASE make the love shack available every few months. It's not like the summer gazebo where if you missed your chance, then you miss out on one money (and sometimes lemonade!)- making building. The Love Shack is a CRAFTING building. Those are obviously much, much, much more coveted than any coin building. Even if they didn't make Alicorns. But they DO make Alicorns. And who doesn't want Alicorns? We ALL want as many of them as we can get! And that some can craft them in perpetuity and others can ONLY get them by spending over $20 <each> is just not right.
    Last edited by zenobia42; 08-10-14 at 09:35 AM.

@Zenobia- the Love Shack was from Valentines Day last year (2013) not this past year. But I understand wanting to have one. I wish they made it available for purchase this past valentines day for everybody. Hopefully they'll make it available for everybody next valentines day. It would be a little weird to release a v-day building right now. I think a good idea would be to add a craft an alicorn option to the regular workshop or make a new building that can be used to craft an alicorn.
    Kingdom of 😸Kittyville😸

It's not as easy to craft an alicorn as you might think. Some have waited up to a year to even get a single part - wing or horn. Then the regeneration time for an alicorn is 7 days, once a week. Most of the ones you see have been bought with gems.

Executive Chef
    I bought all of my 5 Alicorns, and gave up on the love shack, I started playing March 2013 yep directly after the Valentine event, sigh ( not moaning about it anymore ) Lol.
    Reading what others said about the Love Shack itself, its only use now it seems is making alicorns ( since we cannot have the plants and flowers and such or the required materials to create them, except if we pay with gems, Which could be saved to buy an Alicorn already ready and kicking! lol )!
    And since we depend on very rare drops from adventures to be able to make an alicorn ( horn, wings etc), I think this Love Shack is not useful anymore, at least for me.
    Last edited by Liloze; 08-11-14 at 06:53 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12