Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Love Shack for purchase?

Love Shack for purchase?

Will the love shack ever be available for purchase, even by gems like all the other unique buildings that I have missed? So that the rest of us can explore that line of quests/get horns and wings?

Rhino Keeper
    I would LOVE to be able to purchase the Love Shack too. Would grap my credit card in an instant .... I'm SO jealous on those who have it.

We do not have plans on re-releasing this item at the moment. If we do release this item again, content linked to the item will most likely be new content and not the ones from last year. Thanks for your interest in this content! We will forward your interest to the development team!
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    We do not have plans on re-releasing this item at the moment.
    we dont need a love shack, if we can craft the white alicorns in the magic force...
    u can make a high-content-story for this...
    i get allways a little bit crazy, if i visit neighbors with a cute little kingdom and the pink building with 2-3 alicorns around

Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    Thanks for your interest in this content!
    i think there are a lot of daily players who download the game after the v-day-edition and would have these animals

I crafted the pink alicorns without the love shack
    I just crafted the horn the wing and the rainbow kit I used them clicking the use button and poof baby alicorn
    I know lots of thing about CS so if you don't know something just ask

Quote Originally Posted by bogusiawieder View Post
    I crafted the pink alicorns without the love shack
    I just crafted the horn the wing and the rainbow kit I used them clicking the use button and poof baby alicorn
    the pink alicorn is from the v-day this year.
    in the loveshack you craft the WHITE alicorn and the pink stuff u get this year from the adventures

Quote Originally Posted by Chaotarch View Post
    the pink alicorn is from the v-day this year.
    in the loveshack you craft the WHITE alicorn and the pink stuff u get this year from the adventures
    Oh I didnt know the white one is made here lol
    I know lots of thing about CS so if you don't know something just ask

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bogusiawieder View Post
    Oh I didnt know the white one is made here lol
    Sorry bogusiawieder, I did have a small LOL, when I read your comments. You may need to change your disclaimer at the bottom of your posts. Maybe you don't know as much as you think you do. Cheers

We do not have plans on re-releasing this item at the moment.
    -------why? it would be very interesting and cool������☺️☺️

Rhino Keeper

Bring Back the Love Shack Petition

Hello everyone and TL (who I hope is reading this), this is my first thread on this forum so here goes.

I think TL should bring back the Love Shack in the market for those who could never even have the chance to get it. Obviously because you can craft Alicorns with it, it should not be an easy thing to buy or build. TL could sell it in the market the same way the other limited buildings have been (ie the reindeer stable, pergola, and bat habitat). I think for what the Love Shack can give us, anywhere from 250 gems (low i think) to 400 gems would be a decent price for it. I know i would shell out for gems if it were made available, the lure of being able to craft alicorns for myself is very strong lol.

Hopefully this will get enough attention to get TL to consider this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast