Thread: Candy Maker

Rhino Keeper

Candy Maker

I haven't seen any threads specially about the candy maker, so I was wondering what your opinions are on it? I just hit level 39, and I'm between that, the sushi shop, and the second bait shop. I want to buy whatever will profit me most, and want to know what everyone thinks!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by nicxole View Post
    I haven't seen any threads specially about the candy maker, so I was wondering what your opinions are on it? I just hit level 39, and I'm between that, the sushi shop, and the second bait shop. I want to buy whatever will profit me most, and want to know what everyone thinks!
    I vote for the candy maker.. ANY items I make from it sell immediately at the highest price.. never sits in the shop ..

Executive Chef
    The candy maker is lovely. You can make taffy, chocolate fudge,peanut brittle and the first option. Forgot what it's called, but it sells very well.

Rhino Keeper
    Hmm...this is a tough one. Anything I make from sushi shop will sell quickly and at max price. Items from candy maker will also sell at max price but move a tiny teeny bit slower than the sushi shop items. But then sushi shop items take longer to craft so I guess maybe they all even out in the end.

I think the second bait shop was mainly helpful for the Easter event. It can wait

Rhino Keeper
    thanks for all the feedback

Cosmolife, I was thinking the same thing about the second bait shop. I think I'm going to save up some more coins and then go with the candy maker! I spend so many this past week on more pigs, sheep, and trees