Page 111 of 113 FirstFirst ... 1161101107108109110111112113 LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 1129

Thread: Dragon Tournament: Razorback Dragon(IOS)

Hi everyone at the forum. Thanks for all your helpful posts but this has been one of the toughest tourney ever for me.
    In my main account I was stuck on Amazon for more than a day then couldnt get past triple rainbow. Even sped through to give myself more time but still lost 11 rounds with it. I finally ultimated triple rainbow....then ultimated Unicorn...and Anubis...and finally ultimated razorback too. Not one single dragon i used worked against these last 4 opponents! I hope this champ is worth almost 200 gold.
    In my 2nd account I never got past Amazon, but that's nothing new. I have no diamonds in that account and usually can't get past round 20 anyway.
    This tourney was just terrible. Took a lot of the fun away from DS.

Rhino Keeper
    And there goes another tourney.... Yesterday night, I beat Anubis with quetzal and then today in the morning, I used my infinity against razorback. It failed, and I had 4 gold. So sped the arena and tried my quetzal again. And I defeated razorback BMB. After winning the round before I could visit the isles, my game started processing and I was getting late so I shut it. Now when I logged on to my game, my razorback is not in my storage and it doesn't show any signs that I've won the the tourney. And now the tournament's over! This time, I actually won it without any gold, except the usual speeding of the arena.... It would have been my first victory at the tournaments and my first champion.... But thanks TL!!! Now I'll never have a champion... I used all my gold speeding the arena and a lot of my precious time. I guess I'll take some time off the game, it certainly never rewards me with anything. I've spent the past 5 days logging in every hour I could.. And what do I get in return? Nothing, except a few bluebells! I never play tournaments since I never manage to play hourly... And my first try succeeded and you take my razorback away from me TL!!! I'm so disappointed and I'm never ever gonna attempt another tournament.
    Congrats everyone who made it!!! Guess the arena's not made for me!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by akanksha2001 View Post
    And there goes another tourney.... Yesterday night, I beat Anubis with quetzal and then today in the morning, I used my infinity against razorback. It failed, and I had 4 gold. So sped the arena and tried my quetzal again. And I defeated razorback BMB. After winning the round before I could visit the isles, my game started processing and I was getting late so I shut it. Now when I logged on to my game, my razorback is not in my storage and it doesn't show any signs that I've won the the tourney. And now the tournament's over! This time, I actually won it without any gold, except the usual speeding of the arena.... It would have been my first victory at the tournaments and my first champion.... But thanks TL!!! Now I'll never have a champion... I used all my gold speeding the arena and a lot of my precious time. I guess I'll take some time off the game, it certainly never rewards me with anything. I've spent the past 5 days logging in every hour I could.. And what do I get in return? Nothing, except a few bluebells! I never play tournaments since I never manage to play hourly... And my first try succeeded and you take my razorback away from me TL!!! I'm so disappointed and I'm never ever gonna attempt another tournament.
    Congrats everyone who made it!!! Guess the arena's not made for me!

You should email TL support to see if they can help you with this.
    My ID is ciarjen if you would like to add me
    I play Dragon story (island name is Yniop), Castle Story (kingdom name is Langley) and Farm Story 2 (farm name is Batty's Farm).

Executive Chef
    Congratulations to everyone who won. It is good to see some people getting their first champion dragon
    My ID is ciarjen if you would like to add me
    I play Dragon story (island name is Yniop), Castle Story (kingdom name is Langley) and Farm Story 2 (farm name is Batty's Farm).

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ciarjen View Post
    You should email TL support to see if they can help you with this.
    Thanks, I'll do so right now....

Fashion Designer
    This was the easiest ever! Up to the next!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by klaxtor View Post
    Congratulations on winning Razorback: Broggoy, Belbar, Jus7, UneCerise, Clark_Wayne, Drachenia, Sumercarefree, Pribakes, Deadpixel, Buttabdullah, Sophiensissi, Ssquared, Bzoo, Ufooo, CDbabe, Jamonwsa, Enilon, Zummat, PforE, DarkAther, Freesiawoods, AwesomeChefDad, Esperia, Delimiah, Rwena, Ciarjen, Fabulus, Dor7, Hugpete, Jellyxbelly, Doto92ok, Newzealander, Azngel, Blinvy, & Catpaladin!!

Hope I didn't miss anyone. Less than 2 hours left, so don't give up if you are still battling.
    Thanks and big congrats on your win also. Well done.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by akanksha2001 View Post
    Thanks, I'll do so right now....
    I am so sorry, this game can be so frustrating sometimes. I have been following your posts since you posted that you wanted to give up and I was so hoping that you would win. People have suggested taking a photo when you win your last round as proof of your win, but hopefully TL will still return him to you anyway. Good luck.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    I am so sorry, this game can be so frustrating sometimes. I have been following your posts since you posted that you wanted to give up and I was so hoping that you would win. People have suggested taking a photo when you win your last round as proof of your win, but hopefully TL will still return him to you anyway. Good luck.
    Thanks a lot, belbar!!! I emailed them, hopefully they will get back soon!

Executive Chef
    I too am so sorry that happened to you, akanksha! I was hoping you would get razorback! Please TL help Akanksha get his/her razorback again!
    Congrats klaxtor and everyone else who finished the tournament. And to those who missed out, I hope you can get the next dragon!