Thread: Missing gems

Missing gems

Yesterday I bought some gems (105) for 19.99. As I have been recently....I bought some tiles and wallpaper. So I still had 62/63 gems left, well I took a shower then I checked my store n it said I only had 11gems left!!!! I checked all my inventory in closet/ storage and I had nothing new. (Thinking I might have clicked something by accident) So where are my gems?!

Executive Chef
    Probably you bought another slot for 49 gems? Check how many slots you have to order clothes.

Rhino Keeper
    Hi, sounds like andromedablack could be right, it more of less fits with the number of gems you are missing that you lost 49 gems on accidentally buying another catalogue slot. I would start there and see if you have an extra one. Also go through your storage, decorations etc and wall decorations. If you went into the closet you might have accidentally bought your avi an outfit for gems?

If you can't find anything obvious, I would advise you to contact TL and they can usually tell you within a couple of days what the gems were spent on or where they have gone.

The Honorable Panda
    I am sorry this happened!
    For loss of gems, please send an email to support@teamlava.com so an agent can check your game.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request