Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Update: 4-23-14

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by IsisGarden View Post
    I'm liking this idea. I wish it would contain 5 or 6 recipes.
    How about some ambrosia salad? Yum

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by zaaracake View Post
    Someone had suggested a garden picnic with strawberries and cream...ooooooooo wow, how about wrought iron garden furniture in white? Would look good on the aforementioned grass tiles...
    And I think it's great that they're listening to us on the forum, ice cream update and princess stuff in amethyst tones were all direct responses to player requests...so I reckon it pays to keep the comments coming...
    Yesss! I'm all for picnics! White wrought iron garden furniture would be very pretty especially a wrought iron table with brunch & coffee on it I would also love to see bird baths, butterfly garden or butterfly feeders, fruit plants & citrus trees, more flowers and flower planters. Also we need more tables with desserts on them, cupcake towers, pie towers, cookie towers, brownie towers, macaron towers and prep counters that you can attain out of a box!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    School will soon be out for Summer, but we?ve got you bookworms covered. Serve your customers tasty treats on the Book Table and Book Stool in Bakery Story.
    Continue to exercise your book smarts with these new items:

• Book Club Meeting
    • Book Store
    • Table Bookcase
    I love this! I'm positive someone suggested this theme, shout out to whoever did. Everything about this update looks great. Now I'm excited for Wednesday

Executive Chef
    It looks cute but what happen to spring? I thought some spring tables and chairs. I guess I have to wait.

Executive Chef
    Sure the update looks cute but I'm upset about the lack of spring once again. I think this book theme might've been better suited for a challenge.
    I wonder how many gems these items will cost.
    O well....
    Currently NOT ADDING NBRS SO PLZ DO NOT SEND INVITE
    Thanks,
    Elainecarrel

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mergirl96 View Post
    I love this! I'm positive someone suggested this theme, shout out to whoever did. Everything about this update looks great. Now I'm excited for Wednesday
    Ooooh my god, they listened...it was me! I started a thread saying book club theme, pleeeease....

Rhino Keeper
    OMG!!!!! I definitely remember asking for this theme! I'm happy others asked for it as well!
    I wonder if there will be new recipes I'm afraid of mastering everything and having nothing to cook haha

Fashion Designer
    This is an interesting concept, and it's funny to see the pastel lounge actually being used and sat on! Ha! Almost looks like they're re-cashing in re-using it as another lto. I like the coffee table and tall bookshelf in the corner. I'd much rather have this kind of theme now and have a spring/mother's day challenge in May so we have more coin-oriented Spring items. I just hope we don't wait all this time for Spring and get another cinco de mayo -_-#
    y OU CANʼT TAKE
    t h e s k y f r o m m e .
    ☁ ☁
    ☁ ☁  ⋆

Rhino Keeper
    I love all of this. It's just perfect for a bakery. Well done to all that suggested it. I wasn't very excited about todays update as there was no teaser but now I really am. I think the wallpaper is my favourite but I do really like it all. Hopefully not all for too many gems though.
    Playing Restaurant and Bakery Story since Oct 2012
    See my bio for my neighbour preferences.
    Just started playing farm story 2, add me if youre looking for neighbours.

Updates look great! Hopefully it won't be gems heavy.
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast