Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread: Bakery Update: 4-23-14

Fashion Designer
    Love this update! I love reading, and even have a library in my house-- now I can have one in my bakery. For some reason, the book tables reminds me of something from Hogwarts (or the book store in the book/movie?). Maybe the haphazard way they are stacked. Either way, I'm glad the tables and chairs were for coins. Will have to splurge for the book meet and maybe the book store too! Wish I was playing this when the barista counter was out. I hope they bring it back again because it goes so well with this!

Farm Supplier

My library corner~

Rhino Keeper
    Other than black Friday have they ever done this limit to how long you have to buy I've only seen this on black Friday

Fashion Designer
    @sabrinac520: That's super cute!
    I absolutely love this update, everything is so perfect. The only thing that bugs me is how expensive it is. 4 gems for wallpaper? At least I can actually buy stuff. This will be my first time buying an LTO!

Farm Supplier
    Love the stuff in the new update...but what the heck thats for fall...not spring...what about fairytale princess party and pretty spring items...or a few bunnies for the easter people. I love coffee shop feel but come on...thats SO back to school timeframe...

Farm Supplier
    And congrats mergirl96 its always exciting to buy something lto that you like

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Lokichan13 View Post
    And congrats mergirl96 its always exciting to buy something lto that you like
    Thank you

Executive Chef
    Love the update. Will definitely be buying everything! Can't wait to set it up! Getting sick of all the Easter bunnies in my bakery! The decor goes so well with the barista counter!

Farm Supplier
    I only have 1 gem so I won't be getting the LTO.But I am saving up for the study group display..Sigh I just spent all my gems opening boxes~

Why does Bakery Story get the better (designed) items? While Restaurant Story gets wet bears.
    Bigbux3
    cuz smallbux... sux!

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast