Thread: Won't let me Oder/retrieve clothes keeps crashing

Unhappy Won't let me Oder/retrieve clothes keeps crashing

I have been having this problem ever since I downloaded it on my ipad3 what can I do to prevent it?

TL Plz Help!!

The Honorable Panda
    Try closing out the game.

If playing on wifi, go to settings and turn you wifi off then back on.

Go to settings- safari- clear out cookies/data, then restart your device.

If none of these help, delete and redownload the game from the app store. You will not lose your game progress.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Try closing out the game.

If playing on wifi, go to settings and turn you wifi off then back on.

Go to settings- safari- clear out cookies/data, then restart your device.

If none of these help, delete and redownload the game from the app store. You will not lose your game progress.

Yes I can make it work by deleting the game and reinstalling it but doing this after very 5 -10 min it's soon annoying is TL not going to fix this glitch I heard others also have this problem! But thanks anyways

In addition to the above, please make sure that background apps are forced closed to free up as many resources as possible.

Can you give us more information about this issue? How often do crashes happen? Are you tapping on something specific? Which Orders cause the crash when you try to place them?

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Walt View Post
    In addition to the above, please make sure that background apps are forced closed to free up as many resources as possible.

Can you give us more information about this issue? How often do crashes happen? Are you tapping on something specific? Which Orders cause the crash when you try to place them?

Basically it happens like after 5-10 min of playing continuously I click on catalogue then when I tap a slot it just won't open or if clothes are ready I click on them to place em and it won't work. the rest of the game and all it's features work correctly I cross of catalogue and try again and it's still jamed so I delete the game and install it again then it works but after 10-30 min it jams again

Plus all of my background apps are closed -

I hope you can solve this or give me advise on how to avoid this from happening.
    Because reinstalling a game after ever 10-20 min is so annoying!
    Last edited by aishax32; 04-21-14 at 11:55 PM.

Nightclub Owner
    You don't have to delete and reinstall every time this happens. If you force close the app (so it's not running in the background) and then open it again the slots will work.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    You don't have to delete and reinstall every time this happens. If you force close the app (so it's not running in the background) and then open it again the slots will work.
    Thanks for your help I shall try that but still is TL not intending to fix em?

Executive Chef
    see this thread - https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....keeps-freezing!
    Its been going on for months (maybe longer) and not fixed yet
    I tried to take a screen shot of what the catalogue lookes like when this happens (the scrolling arrows disappear) but the camera icon vanishes too.