Thread: Massive Problem

Massive Problem

I want a Value Pack for $0.99 and and I have the one for the Viking Dragon which costs $4.99 and if I buy the one with the Viking, does it count I bought one for $0.99?

Executive Chef
    The value pack for the Vinking is $4.99? So....you pay $4.99.

How could it count as .99? Am I missing something?

Executive Chef
    It looks like each player only gets 1 starter-pack offer for .99. If I had knowhow that before I bought my starterpack, I had been more carefull in which dragon I bought. Now I have a dragon that's ok, but doesn't do me good in the arena or breeding den.

So if this value-pack also counts as starter-pack, he will loose his one and only option to a good starter-pack by buying this viking.

Tho I understand the question, I don't have an answer, perhaps someones else has?

The Honorable Panda
    Value packs and the cost of the value packs are completely random. You may get a certain value pack or you may not. I know that I do not always get them and I personally have never gotten the .99 value pack and have only received one 4.99 value pack. Most of mine are 14.99.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Farm Supplier
    I do not remember getting a starter pack offered for .99. I have a game that is on level 19 currently and it is being offered a deal that includes the Viking dragon for 4.99. On that game I usually get 4.99 offers. On the game which I am level 66 I usually get offers for 14.99.

Executive Chef
    I'm very sad that I don't get the option to buy this dragon I have value pack for Valkyrie, which I already have. Please please release Viking to everyone