Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Viking dragon

Rhino Keeper
    It's unfortunate because I actually like it at epic, but have no desire to buy a dragon that is purchase only and doesn't give gold. Could of made a good battle arena craft able dragon. Viking Helmets!

Rhino Keeper
    They would have gotten my money this time if I'd been offered the value pack. Have been hoping for a Viking as a tournament prize. I'm Swedish and I want a Viking! *sigh*

Nightclub Owner
    I'm not a happy camper, AT ALL! I have a value pack offer for the Dynasty dragon on my main account. I bought the Dreamcatcher dragon last week and was excited to see the new offer this week. I'm confused as to why my secondary account (which I don't use, it was just a temp to transfer my main to) has the offer of this new dragon! I really like the look of it and I'm not ashamed to say I would've bought it in a snap! I just really want to know why are only random people getting this. Is it going to be the new mining dragon next week? So confused!

Executive Chef
    I bought dream catcher, but was not offered this dragon I have a value pack for dynasty, which I already have.

I too would have bought this dragon, but TL didn't give me the option

Price is 4.99 on my IOS and also gives 100,000 coin and 2500 food. Tempted to buy it just for the food and coin as the dragon is a little ugly imo lol. Wish I knew how much income it was. If someone "epics" it, please let me know. Also how often do these offers happen? Maybe I will wait for one I actually like.

Nightclub Owner
    For my main account, I get a new offer every Friday. Not sure if that's the case with my second or not. I'll have to keep an eye on it to see. It'd be awesome if we could trade dragons with each other, no?

Executive Chef
    This dragon looks like what we would get if warden and fuzzy had an illegitimate baby.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by orleansparish View Post
    This dragon looks like what we would get if warden and fuzzy had an illegitimate baby.
    Lol!!! Agreed

Fashion Designer
    Seems like only lower level accts are getting this offer....
    Back after ~2 years off from games.

CS: Level 50. FFS: Level 136, with room to grow. Not playing DS anymore.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12