Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Blue Bell Dragon - Crafting (IOS) REMOVED

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you for the encouraging words, Makjulos. I have not given up but it is such a hard struggle. I woudl love to get through a couple of dragons on the first try. Sayin that, would love to get through on the second try! All my poor dragons...

Anyone knows when it ends? I have only 53 bluebells, but i'm desperately trying to get more!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mashiki View Post
    Anyone knows when it ends? I have only 53 bluebells, but i'm desperately trying to get more!

It began on the 18th April and we usually have about a month to collect the parts so we are about half way through.
    My ID is ciarjen if you would like to add me
    I play Dragon story (island name is Yniop), Castle Story (kingdom name is Langley) and Farm Story 2 (farm name is Batty's Farm).

Executive Chef
    Hatched my Bluebell this morning, finished battling at 99, but now with the tournament going on i've started piling up more components to have laying round completely useless in my storage.....it would be really really cool if they came up with a use for these leftover bits - crafting a Frankenstein dragon, the option to trade them away, anything...

Edit: TL - A use for these leftovers would also help comforting those who ended up missing out on the crafted dragon - might prolong stay in game for many players *nudge nudge wink wink*
    Last edited by MakJulos; 05-03-14 at 01:01 AM.
    Signature hmm...if i actually get this working i's just like to say that Cheez Dooodles and Coca Cola is good for you, perhaps not very good, but still! And, not accepting any more random neighbor requests, say something first, plz! Have a great day!

Quote Originally Posted by ciarjen View Post
    It began on the 18th April and we usually have about a month to collect the parts so we are about half way through.
    Thanks ciarjen, sounds good

Hmm... I got 53 bluebells. Think theres a chance that I can get bluebell? Or should I pass? My dragons aren't battle hardened and very squishy. ��

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bluefoxcrystal View Post
    Hmm... I got 53 bluebells. Think theres a chance that I can get bluebell? Or should I pass? My dragons aren't battle hardened and very squishy. ��
    The Viking Tourney will expire tomorrow.
    After that the Arena will be re-set.
    You have a pretty good chance to finish it, keep on!

Quote Originally Posted by shield14 View Post
    The Viking Tourney will expire tomorrow.
    After that the Arena will be re-set.
    You have a pretty good chance to finish it, keep on!
    Thank you I shall keep trying. I do have a razorback (first champ), but he's lost more battles than won. And...
    Good luck to everybody who is

Executive Chef

Considering we are only about half way through the time to get the bluebells, I would say you are on target to be able to craft it. I have 61 and 55 in both my accounts.
    My ID is ciarjen if you would like to add me
    I play Dragon story (island name is Yniop), Castle Story (kingdom name is Langley) and Farm Story 2 (farm name is Batty's Farm).

Rhino Keeper
    Lol, mine too! I have the same amount and am getting nowhere. I would love to have some of the people who have too many.... I also have loads of leftovers from the other times I tried and failed.

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast