Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The lip puckering fortune

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    That's the Q I posed to my nbor ...she only had 3 enchanted blocks so no, she wasn't maxed...may be worth reporting
    If your neighbor really wants the block she should send an email to support@teamlava.com, explain what happened, and give her Storm ID. If other people start reporting that they aren't getting their fortunes, I will certainly flag the issue over.

Executive Chef
    Thx MiniLaura, will pass the word onto her

Quote Originally Posted by bermudabubble View Post
    Ah ha, found dead trees in the menu bought 3 then cut them down. Completed the fortune but didn't get anything for it unfortunately. Oh well not to worry. Thanks for your help.
    I think completing this one allows you to go to the next Fortune which is triggered by visits to the Fortune Teller.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by bermudabubble View Post
    Oh I see, that's pretty cool. Thanks for all your help. Happy Easter.
    I have found that many if not all of the irregularities I have encountered which seem on the face of it to be possible bugs have an explanation similar in kind to what you encountered with this one bermudabubble. When I have asked here there are many helpful people who explain where I missed something like this and the issue is not a bug at all, but something that happened so quickly I missed it because I was expecting something different. I see you are new to posting here but likely not to playing the game if you are on that fortune now. Welcome from me and please do post if you encounter anything like this again. As with most things here there are either others wondering the same thing or there will be in the future so don't worry because your post will probably help others who read it! While it is a cliche it is also true that there are no stupid questions. I have to say I had the same question when I found that quest, and I had to come here and look for the list of fortunes to find what was supposed to drop, read that it was fruit, then it made sense to me and while I don't remember if I asked your question, I looked for an answer to it. Is the fortune list still on the front page? I found that very helpful when I realize I find a fortune that I'm not sure what it asks for. I'm not quite sure it is still easily accessible without searching. Thanks bermudabubble!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12