Page 22 of 31 FirstFirst ... 12181920212223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: Missing Gem, anyone? Gem Confirmation

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bogusiawieder View Post
    I have to say that my mother plays this game more than me and she is the gem waster even if I told her to be careful so I can't escape the trap much
    Have her give you a dime for each gem she wastes.
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Quote Originally Posted by Queenzod View Post
    Have her give you a dime for each gem she wastes.
    Well lol if she does I will be rich by now
    I know lots of thing about CS so if you don't know something just ask

Rhino Keeper
    And *frustrated noise here* managed to buy 12 energy for 20 gems accidentally. I was doing so well recently being careful too and had just made it to over 100 gems. Oh well, there goes 20 days worth of one gem pie exchanges.

Farm Supplier
    Gems constantly disappear, suppose to be accident clicking to speed up but I disagree!

Farm Supplier
    Can we please get an alert state before allowing gems to be used across all speed up actions.. This has been going on long enough and it's just getting very frustrating for EVERYONE ....

I've lost countless gems this way . Happens to the best of us and many of us actually pay for these gems too.

This can't be such a complex technical task for game developers to ignore for so long. Players keep raising this issue across multiple threads and this will not in any way end up being a revenue loss for you.. Having this fair play switch might end up reducing revenues marginally but will go a long way in building credibility as well as have your loyal users spend more..

Come on Team Lava isn't it about time you fixed this once and for all ??????

Quote Originally Posted by lordviv View Post
    Can we please get an alert state before allowing gems to be used across all speed up actions.. This has been going on long enough and it's just getting very frustrating for EVERYONE ....

I've lost countless gems this way . Happens to the best of us and many of us actually pay for these gems too.

This can't be such a complex technical task for game developers to ignore for so long. Players keep raising this issue across multiple threads and this will not in any way end up being a revenue loss for you.. Having this fair play switch might end up reducing revenues marginally but will go a long way in building credibility as well as have your loyal users spend more..

Not only speed up but even buying items and energy for gems.
    I know lots of thing about CS so if you don't know something just ask

Farm Supplier

using gems by accident!

I wish there was a 2nd confirmation before the gems are spent when u speed up tasks that u click on by accident!!! have wasted loads of gems this way by accident!!!

Executive Chef
    Join the club lol... Upteen other threads on here about this exact thing :/

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lordviv View Post

Here, here!!! ... I second, third and quadruple that motion!
    C'mon TL! ... It makes me hesitant to buy any more gems now!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    Here, here!!! ... I second, third and quadruple that motion!
    C'mon TL! ... It makes me hesitant to buy any more gems now!
    True, it's painful to lose gems after you pay for it.

Sure from adventures and trades I make a decent few gems every week but trust me on a single bad day I like lost some 34 odd gems by speeding things up which was caused due to a UI lag on my iPad ... That day drove me nuts