Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Grouping dragons in fun and amusing ways

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by benjessie View Post
    I have a nursery too!
    Me too! I'll have to check out yours!

Rhino Keeper
    I have a neighbor who keeps 3 forms of the same dragon on 1 habitat. To me, she has the most interesting island I have seen.

I have another neighbor that has about 90% love dragons, all with white habitats. If you stare long enough you can enter a hypnotic state.

I had a neighbor where 99% of dragons were Forest dragons at epic level.

Personally I want all my super rares(and certain rares) at epic level and to have their own habitat(to show off). But I breed so many commons and they generate so much income that I have a hard time getting rid of them.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by dangerb0y View Post
    I have a neighbor who keeps 3 forms of the same dragon on 1 habitat. To me, she has the most interesting island I have seen.

I have another neighbor that has about 90% love dragons, all with white habitats. If you stare long enough you can enter a hypnotic state.

I had a neighbor where 99% of dragons were Forest dragons at epic level.

Personally I want all my super rares(and certain rares) at epic level and to have their own habitat(to show off). But I breed so many commons and they generate so much income that I have a hard time getting rid of them.
    Oh I have a neighbor like that who has lots of epic passion dragons - looks really awesome! She quit game though.

But some people have the coolest islands and decorations. My habitats are just all crammed together lol. I have the boost buildings and the sphinx - everything else is dragons.

Though I did get carnival dragon finally! Now I have a blue party habitat with carnival and clown with ice cream social. It's the happening spot on my island at the moment!

Farm Supplier
    I have a Wizard of Oz theme with 2 of my habs. Glinda the Goodwitch is with the Wizard. Beside them are my verzions of the lion(Topaz), tinman (Steampunk) and Scarecrow. They are on an island with the Fairytale habs. I have my Castle in the Sky (looks like a pirate ship) between them for Captain Hook. I have no space at all so they are all crammed together but I have fun with it

New Resident
    I only keep SR dragon duplicates, so I put them together so I don't keep more than two of the same kinds. I also like to keep all my night, jewel, royal together. This is my bragging right places. lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12