Thread: Lost gold

Rhino Keeper

Lost gold

The game froze on the Easter egg hunt and when it unfroze I had lost 250 gold and was on to the next stage. I never speed up expansions or anything that costs hundreds of gold so I know I didn't press anything because I don't go near them on purpose. I'm just disheartened at this point. I know I won't get this gold back so I just feel like a dog that gets kicked in the face by it's owner all the time but still stays there.

Farm Supplier
    Contact support. They are very reasonable people :-)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by rissah View Post
    The game froze on the Easter egg hunt and when it unfroze I had lost 250 gold and was on to the next stage. I never speed up expansions or anything that costs hundreds of gold so I know I didn't press anything because I don't go near them on purpose. I'm just disheartened at this point. I know I won't get this gold back so I just feel like a dog that gets kicked in the face by it's owner all the time but still stays there.
    That thought has struck me so often in this game, a dog - beat it, yell at it, take away its toys...dog unhappy - but throw the dog a bone and cuddle with it and it's all happy again and has forgotten all about the bad things...

I avoid getting that much gold and use it up to help in battle lotteries instead, because i know i'll just misclick and waste it if i let it pile up! But if i did lose much gold i would definetly contact support, to hopefully get a bone thrown at me! I hope they sort the issue for you, good luck!

Rhino Keeper
    I did, thanks. Just wanted to vent. Hopefully something comes out of it. I consider gold traps to be part of the game so I don't contact support when I accidentally trip one but this was just freezing up. We'll see. I don't normally keep that much gold either for the same reason but I'd bought a bit because I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to get enough eggs for the amber dragon in time.

Executive Chef
    I feel for you rissah! Hope they help you out here. I think someone else had the same problem the other day.

Rhino Keeper
    Does anyone know if they will be having a gold sale this weekend?

Executive Chef
    Don't know, but that Easter egg gold glitch just got me!!! Lucky for me it was only 5 gold to the next goal!!!! The Easter bunny is taking our gold and hiding it!!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Oh wow ! Sorry to hear that.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by rissah View Post
    I am sorry!
    For loss of gold, you will need to send an email to support@teamlava.com for assistance.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request