Thread: Garnet trinket

Farm Supplier

Angry Garnet trinket

You say finished may 1, it's still April!

New Resident
    How many times does it take? I have tried more than 20 . I am discussed!

Nightclub Owner
    20 seems like you've had a really bad run of luck. I hope your luck improves and you beat those pesky faeries
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Farm Supplier
    Frustrating, I have tried 6 times and still nothing.

Nightclub Owner
    The chance of success was just increases so hopefully it won't take you too much longer
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    The chance of success was just increases so hopefully it won't take you too much longer
    Not sure what happened, but I really believe I had gotten the garnet stone early on, & had the trinket cooking in the magic forge, and then somehow I was suddenly back to trying to get to Mount Despair again to get the stone!! I know I wasn't dreaming!! When I saw it pop out after only one or two tries, I was so excited! Could there have been a glitch? Of course now my treks to the Mount are not producing that pretty little stone, & I'm forced to keep going to the apple orchard & baking apple pie after apple pie! Really stuck on this one, my head is spinning, & I'm still wondering what happened to my garnet stone??? Has this happened to anyone else?

Rhino Keeper
    K, so this morning I had 10 apple pies, 10 hot sauce and all the lanterns ready to go......chugged the potion...started the 8 hours time limit.
    Each adventure I got a garnet

But, I am AMAZED when I got the 4, I crafted the trinket on the FIRST try!

I'm def. not complaining, I was super prepared....but to hear the horrible luck that the above posters have had it must be less than a 50% chance of actually getting the trinket from the forge.... That really should be changed
    Also, it is possible to craft a 2nd potion....it would be rad if you could drink it to extend your time if necessary.

To anybody else about to start the quest, be sure to force close your game at every move. And when you go to craft it, use the trick of clicking on the quest book "craft"....& oh yeah, lots of apple pies and hot sauce ready to go.

Executive Chef
    Good luck !!!!

try so long time no garnet trinket, will give up