Thread: Expired order, but I put it on rack

Farm Supplier

Expired order, but I put it on rack

I am sooo sick of these games bugging out on me!!!!! First recently.... on restaurant story I put out 2 orders of Fruit Parfait at 8pm on 2 different nights for The Clouds Part goal and 7 hours later at 3am nothing was there on either of the 2 stoves and now this game!!!

I ordered American Sweater at 7am this morning, forgot about the alert at 8am and when I got the notice telling me that they were about to expire, I put them all out on the rack. Now it's 6pm and I just opened the game and they're back sitting in the order tab and I got a message saying everything has been expired!!!!

I am soooo sick of these games causing me to lose money or lose time on the timed goals!!!!! >
    (I shouldn't have to force close the game every time I close it!)

I have game version 1.5.3
    iPhone 4gs version 7.0.6

We have checked your account and recommend that you do not block your doors to "stock up" on items/food. Using this tactic can have unforeseen consequences since the games are not designed to utilize a blocking door feature. Since your items/food have disappeared or reverted back due to the blocked door, you experienced a sync error.

To help prevent sync errors, please make sure to visit a neighbor to save your current progress before quitting out of the game.
    Last edited by [S8] Walt; 04-17-14 at 04:36 PM.

Farm Supplier
    Oh!!!! Ok!!! Thank you!!!