Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 04/17/2014 Update Fortune Teller Quests

Fashion Designer
    Boo. I don't have the tent and don't plan to get one. Guess I'll go collect from my buildings instead of waiting for the update. Thanks for the heads up on part 4.
    ༻༻༻༻༻༻༻༻༻
    ~ ☧ ↂ Gardienn ༻࿇ꐕ
    ༻༻༻༻༻༻༻༻༻

Not currently accepting new neighbors.

Castle Story
    Farm Story 2
    Goldonis Saveir
    GS's Ranch

Rhino Keeper
    aww i wanted part 4 of troll tribe but woo hoo for more fortunes

Farm Supplier
    I for one am glad part 4 doesn't come out till next week as I'm still only halfway through part 3. Would've probably been finished if it wasn't for these boar pelts I've had to give to Kaz's abode as I only got 2 in the feral adventure so needed to do another adventure but haven't had enough tusks until now to make all the clubs and horns I need. Just sent it out today so waiting till tomorrow for it to return with hopefully 2 more pelts so I can continue but I've noticed I need more clubs for the tool rack so will have to hope for more tusks. These boars are really slow to appear and give out the needed items as I keep maxing out on strawberries so have to stop harvesting them while I make more sundaes. So fortune teller is a welcome distraction for me from this boa-ring monotony.

Fashion Designer
    Totally off the subject but can castle story be transferred from one iPhone to another ? I may be going with new carrier and a new phone number. Don't want to loose over a years worth of castle story. Love this game! Can I delete from current phone and the go to App Store and get it back in new phone some how or transfer to pc and get back? Thanks

Farm Supplier
    I've almost finished part 3 if Troll Tribe, but as I am also waiting on a Diamond so I can cook a dragon egg, I still have something to work on. And there is always things to stock up on!

Rhino Keeper
    anyone got the first fortune yet?

Quote Originally Posted by dragon2046 View Post
    Totally off the subject but can castle story be transferred from one iPhone to another ? I may be going with new carrier and a new phone number. Don't want to loose over a years worth of castle story. Love this game! Can I delete from current phone and the go to App Store and get it back in new phone some how or transfer to pc and get back? Thanks
    You can transfer all your TL games using the login feature available through restaurant story.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....-Limited-Games!

Its a great feature.

Executive Chef
    i was hoping we would at least be able to dye some our eggs for easter. LOL! Oh well...

I've been getting fortunes all along so at least we get some new ones. Happy Easter everyone.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by fino212 View Post
    I for one am glad part 4 doesn't come out till next week as I'm still only halfway through part 3. Would've probably been finished if it wasn't for these boar pelts I've had to give to Kaz's abode as I only got 2 in the feral adventure so needed to do another adventure but haven't had enough tusks until now to make all the clubs and horns I need. Just sent it out today so waiting till tomorrow for it to return with hopefully 2 more pelts so I can continue but I've noticed I need more clubs for the tool rack so will have to hope for more tusks. These boars are really slow to appear and give out the needed items as I keep maxing out on strawberries so have to stop harvesting them while I make more sundaes. So fortune teller is a welcome distraction for me from this boa-ring monotony.
    I am also glad we have a week off as I have not done part 3 either (lack of troll magic - whatever it's called!!). Plus it is a holiday weekend which means hubby is around, which means I get stern looks if I am sitting around playing daft games all day!!!!!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    You can transfer all your TL games using the login feature available through restaurant story.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....-Limited-Games!

Its a great feature.
    Thank u so much ! . Yeah!!!!

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast