Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 04/17/2014 Update Fortune Teller Quests

Quote Originally Posted by shambalaya View Post
    Which goals do you have open in your quest book?
    just Magic Bean & Sister, Sister.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by 1965butterfly View Post
    just Magic Bean & Sister, Sister.
    Check out all 100 or so pages in your inventory, if you don't find the purple cow then contact support to help conjure it :-)

Quote Originally Posted by shambalaya View Post
    Check out all 100 or so pages in your inventory, if you don't find the purple cow then contact support to help conjure it :-)
    Nothing in my Inventory - I will contact support - thanks for your help :-)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by glimmergate View Post
    Sorry folks, taking a look at the Skunku-pie fortune right now. Unfortunately a couple of our team members are out this week so we might not be able get a fix out right away. Thanks for your feedback!
    Hey glimmergate ~ Any update on this yet?? Thanks.

Rhino Keeper
    Hey folks, sorry this took so long. we've just pushed it out now. you have about 10 days to collect your reward. thanks so much for your patience!
    TeamLava Game Designer
    I'm happy to answer questions about Castle Story, Restaurant Story 2, and Fairy Tale Wonderland!

Executive Chef
    Hey folks, sorry this took so long. we've just pushed it out now. you have about 10 days to collect your reward. thanks so much for your patience!
    Awesome, thanks...but huh? The reward only lasts 10 days? I still have Ivy's Hungry Tummy active in my book cuz I put off anymore trades with Bella Donna since none of them were giving me the pie I needed to feed Ivy. (& a little thing called dragons happened lol)
    What about those people who aren't even close to reaching that fortune yet? No reward for them when they get there?? I'm so *confused* lol

PS...plus, I don't think folks are gonna easily see this latest update since this thread is hidden in the game guides now...just sayin.
    Last edited by NorthWoodsKingdom; 05-30-14 at 06:11 PM. Reason: Ps added

New Resident
    does anyone know why I don't get any reward for doing the fortune teller quests , I only have 3 more and I will have done them all and I never got one rewards

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by tiger533 View Post
    does anyone know why I don't get any reward for doing the fortune teller quests , I only have 3 more and I will have done them all and I never got one rewards
    Are you seeing the rewards popup when you collect from the building etc that is needed to complete the fortune? So when you do the pointy fortune one you'll get two troll clubs when you collect from the market. The reward section in the goal will be blank because you've already received the clubs.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

The Honorable Panda
    Sorry folks, taking a look at the Skunku-pie fortune right now. Unfortunately a couple of our team members are out this week so we might not be able get a fix out right away. Thanks for your feedback!

Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    I still have an unanswered question: what is the reward (if any) for people once they REACH the Ivy's Hungry Tummy fortune? (Is it ALSO the energy crate??)