Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 04/17/2014 Update Fortune Teller Quests

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ashanthya View Post
    I don't think you are supposed to get something back from the hungry tummy fortune since in the conversation with Ivy, she says that she wants a pie before she tells you her next fortune. So I don't think this is a fortune, but a lead-up to the fortune.
    Got,ya..

Rhino Keeper
    So how do you make skuniepie? I don't see an option for it... Trade with belladonna and thought I would get the pie there.totally flummoxed now.

New Resident
    How do you get a Skunku-pie for IVY'S Hungry Tummy? I've made the trade with Belladonna twice, no Skunku-pie.

Please and thank you!

Executive Chef
    Hmmm, seeing as I have one and despite quite a few trades with Belladonna have never got another I am going to skip this with 5 gems. If we need a skunkupie later in the game for something important I suspect the gem skip cost will be a lot higher.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by sluppies View Post
    So how do you make skuniepie? I don't see an option for it... Trade with belladonna and thought I would get the pie there.totally flummoxed now.
    Quote Originally Posted by nancyvr View Post
    How do you get a Skunku-pie for IVY'S Hungry Tummy? I've made the trade with Belladonna twice, no Skunku-pie.

Please and thank you!
    This isn't an item you can make. It's a rare drop from the trade with Bella Donna. Keep doing this trade and you'll eventually get it.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    This isn't an item you can make. It's a rare drop from the trade with Bella Donna. Keep doing this trade and you'll eventually get it.
    Ive tried it twice with no luck. Ivy can forget about that rare pie. My living wood is more precious to me than making sure ivy is getting feeded. Bye bye 5 gems, next quest pls...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DessertWolf View Post
    The hint in this goal provides an idea of how to get Skunku-pies. Trading with Belladonna may provide you with a Skunku-pie, but it is not a guaranteed drop. The reward for this goal is Ivy's assistance in telling your next fortune. Ivy's requesting the Skunku-pie because she's a bit hungry from helping with all of the previous fortunes. Help her out a bit, and she'll help you in return! Please remember that fortune goals do not actually provide actual rewards. The fortunes provide bonuses to assist you with building your Castle.
    The reward is Ivy's assistance??? That's no reward; she has "assisted" all along, with informing us that we even have a new fortune & giving hints where to locate the next fortune. I mean, otherwise, how would we know we even have a new one?
    So, in actuality ...there are SIX new fortunes, not 7. Feeding Ivy something that is very difficult & rare to even get (& not craft-able in the kitchen) isn't fortunate at all & shouldn't be counted as a new fortune. IMHO

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    The reward is Ivy's assistance??? That's no reward; she has "assisted" all along, with informing us that we even have a new fortune & giving hints where to locate the next fortune. I mean, otherwise, how would we know we even have a new one?
    So, in actuality ...there are SIX new fortunes, not 7. Feeding Ivy something that is very difficult & rare to even get (& not craft-able in the kitchen) isn't fortunate at all & shouldn't be counted as a new fortune. IMHO
    I so agree with you! Having to wait on yet another super rare drop from an exchange that uses up tons of precious resources in order to proceed with the fortunes is not anyone's idea of a good time. I had thought that the fortune tent was a fun, easy kind of thing not related to the sometimes arduous task of waiting on drops for shards, burning embers and the like. This was VERY poorly thought out, and I sincerely hope that this is not a portent of things to come. If so, I predict that you are going to get more complaints along the lines of this one. That's my fortune for TL for today...
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Fashion Designer
    This Fortune Teller cost us 250 gems. Isn't it enough?
    Why we should pay dozens of living wood to continue to use it now?

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Queenzod View Post
    I so agree with you! Having to wait on yet another super rare drop from an exchange that uses up tons of precious resources in order to proceed with the fortunes is not anyone's idea of a good time. I had thought that the fortune tent was a fun, easy kind of thing not related to the sometimes arduous task of waiting on drops for shards, burning embers and the like. This was VERY poorly thought out, and I sincerely hope that this is not a portent of things to come. If so, I predict that you are going to get more complaints along the lines of this one. That's my fortune for TL for today...
    Couldn't agree more.... It would be different if the pie was a guaranteed drop. We wouldn't mind doing it. I've done this twice now too since the fortune was released and prior to this several times since exchange released and I never got a pie even though it was a random drop since the beginning. I'm not wasting precious resources for this either, so goodbye 5 gems!

Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast