Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 04/17/2014 Update Fortune Teller Quests

Rhino Keeper
    Once I've completed all the fortunes do they start agan? It's been a week since I had a new fortune. I wrote support and they said something about rare drops and to ask people on the forum. Thank you!

Nightclub Owner
    The fortunes are one time only. You'll find the new fortunes (released today) here
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Nightclub Owner
    I'm stuck on Ivy's Hungry Tummy. I've traded with Belladonna at least 3 times since this goal popped up but I can't seem to get a Skunku-pie. Can someone please tell me what I'm doing wrong? thanks

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    I'm stuck on Ivy's Hungry Tummy. I've traded with Belladonna at least 3 times since this goal popped up but I can't seem to get a Skunku-pie. Can someone please tell me what I'm doing wrong? thanks
    You are doing nothing wrong. The skunku-pie is a rare item and it can take a few times to get one to drop.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    You are doing nothing wrong. The skunku-pie is a rare item and it can take a few times to get one to drop.
    Grrrrrrr.......

Thanks for the answer Kooky

The malicious fortune. I am stacked with this mission. Please help me how to solve.

Quote Originally Posted by Aggwynn View Post
    Hi All,

Here is today's update.

1) Fortune Teller Tent
    We added 7 new fortunes. Collect from your Fortune Teller tent a few times to start. You will only get the new ones if you completed the fortunes before it.

NEW Fortunes
    The Living Wood Fortune
    The Clerk's Mistake Fortune
    The Glowing Fortune
    The Mischievous Spirit Fortune
    Ivy's Hungry Tummy
    The Pointy Fortune
    The Magic Beans Fortune

2) Troll Tribe Part 4
    Use this time to catch up! Troll Tribe Part 4 is next Thursday!

Happy Hunting!
    -Aggwynn and Glimmergate

The malicious fortune. I am stacked with this mission. Please help me how to solve.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    I've done the Trade atleast a dozen times, and still no skunku-pie... I know it's luck, but it's getting a bit too unlucky for me... I know I'm doing nothing wrong, but Rat Tails aren't that common, so I think 12 trades shoud be enough to get one...

Nightclub Owner
    Both the belladonna trades can drop the Skunkupie. I've managed to get two from each so far.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Executive Chef
    I only have 1 trade with belladonna, haven't unlocked the second one yet. But getting 15 Rat tails is quite difficult, and not having 1 skunku-pie in atleast 12 trades (which means atleast 180 Rat tails!) is getting quite annoiing. Especially since the other quests also require Rat tails.

I'm stuck on this one, atleast since 07/27/2014: that's the first time I complained about it being stuck for ages... So it's atleast a month now... don't know how hard this should be?
    Last edited by Anaboe; 08-19-14 at 06:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MarcLongos11 View Post
    You'll need to visit Old Thomas's House to complete this Goal.

13.The Malicious Fortune
    (I'm starving)
    Collect from Old Thomas House x 1
    Rewards: Mysterious Venom x 2
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!