Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What is the best troop combination?

Question What is the best troop combination?

I have 1,300 crowns, my town hall is level 8 and I can hold up to 200 troops. What would be the best combination of troops to take to attack and earn more crowns?

April, THE best troop combination does not exist. Different troops will work on certain base designs and not at all on others. At your level, the good old demos, bears and archers will still work fine.
    Try stuff out, watch attack videos. Then you will quickly learn to attach more effectively.

Rhino Keeper
    For the best troop combo, you need 240 troops with 30 in the portal, so expand and check back.

Executive Chef
    Now that walls are stronger I prefer ground attacks to get stones and coins.
    12 Demoliton ( 12 spots)
    10 Bears ( 50 spots)
    138 Arcers ( 138 spots)

sometimes I also use a few Warriors and Air ships.
    Last edited by Sumercarefree; 04-21-14 at 12:30 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumercarefree View Post
    Now that walls are stronger I prefer ground attacks to get stones and coins.
    12 Demoliton ( 12 spots)
    10 Bears ( 50 spots)
    138 Arcers ( 138 spots)

sometimes I also use a few Warriors and Air ships.
    Someone just attacked me with a similar combo and lost fabulously
    (=^ェ^=)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by catcrack View Post
    Someone just attacked me with a similar combo and lost fabulously
    (=^ェ^=)
    Good for you.
    Well if we did an Air Attack, it is quite hard, when the Camp is well protected by Flame Throwers etc.
    Sometimes I use a few Air Ships to clean up too. It is always easier when we attack weaker players

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumercarefree View Post
    Good for you.
    Well if we did an Air Attack, it is quite hard, when the Camp is well protected by Flame Throwers etc.
    Sometimes I use a few Air Ships to clean up too. It is always easier when we attack weaker players
    Not sure what you are referring to as all camps are protected by flamethrowers, etc. It was a pretty epic loss, maybe I'll post the replay on YouTube

Rhino Keeper
    The best combination is :
    127 archers
    17 bears
    28 demolitionists
    and archers in the portal

I have been attacked every night by members of the alliance Viet Nam and they always win. They all use this combination.
    They have quickly become the top alliance. (a lot of my crowns)
    Last nights attack only took 1:17 to beat me!
    I am a level 71. My defenses are maxed out (except walls). There troops seem to hit extremely hard!
    I have reported them, but there is only an automated response, so they must not be *****ing.
    I have tried this combination and I fail miserably. Maybe someone else can try it and do better than me.

New Resident
    I'm in agreement with Penqueen. I've lost only to this combo albeit sometimes more or less of each troop and only to that alliance. I've asked people to revenge me using the exact same combo and exact same deployment. Even emptied my portal and removed traps to make it easier yet the results were not nearly the same. I have reported the members who attacked me yet only get the standard reply.

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks ryannetka for confirming what I thought. I guess that they are not policing this game anymore. This is an obvious *****. I wonder if they are stopping this game? We should stop paying them!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast