Thread: myster box

Rhino Keeper

myster box

again!! victim of that trap...i accidentaly pressed that heart mystery box while trying to close that annoying pop up of blah blah open the box blah see the blah blah and i got that 2nd heart glasses for 24 gems then now i am finding it to see how it looks but cannot find it anywhere..i already go up to the very end of floor display only i seen there is that ugly thrift store display...done looking wall display..tables...changing rooms and cashiers...do i have need to try to see it on wallpaper and or tiles?

can anyone please tell me where can find it?

why would i buy that for 24 box? i better buy yesterday that sunday mannequin for 21 gems which is more pretty.

thank you for reading my disappointment with that no option if wanna open the box or not!

P.S

game restarted few times still same.
    Last edited by maguar; 04-17-14 at 01:18 AM. Reason: Removed implied language
    Playing BS and RS but currently adding 40+ and above lvl and an ACTIVE PLAYERS

Rhino Keeper
    lolll is that the glasses that can wear with my ava?

Nightclub Owner
    Hi farmerkulit the glasses are the ones for your avatar

Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Rhino Keeper
    ty maguar..yeah it is...sooo annoying ugly for 24 gems it will be fine if i got at least that mannequin...

Executive Chef
    Congrats on the glasses! You can find them in your avatar's closet in that section where you'd normally find hats and other hair accessories. Hope this helps