Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Some cooking combos for good profit - 18 stoves or less

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by PoisonThorne View Post
    Oh I see. I don't know, another account seems like a lot more work when you could only send yourself 2 items a day max. 2 more neighbors are easier lol.

Saw someone said something about layouts earlier, wondering if anyone knows where a thread I lost is? It was on the "right" way to close your restaurant vs just putting a table or chair in front of the door and risking glitches? I tried a few different limited table things but it seems my "happy" or "smiley" rating goes down to 0 in about an hour, unless that always happens.
    True. But i have the feeder account on my android phone since I wanted to experience playing on an android device. I don't mind having the feeder account really. I have about 5 neighbours there and just use it to send myself parts. Sometimes i just need two parts and can send a request to stormie and my feeder without bothering anybody else.

I find that once my customers cannot get to tables my heart rating drops pretty quickly. But there are others her who say that if they do not leave the restaurant running in the background they come back and find the heart rating still at 100. If you need to find your post just click on the quicklinks tab and then on "subscribed threads".

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    True. But i have the feeder account on my android phone since I wanted to experience playing on an android device. I don't mind having the feeder account really. I have about 5 neighbours there and just use it to send myself parts. Sometimes i just need two parts and can send a request to stormie and my feeder without bothering anybody else.
    Oh, yes I suppose that would be different if I had an android. I would love to try to download some of the past versions to get the older holiday things I missed, unless that is just a rumor. Stormie fills asks requests? LOL! Sorry I told you I was new! I just assumed since it is not a real person, why send it requests!
    I find that once my customers cannot get to tables my heart rating drops pretty quickly. But there are others her who say that if they do not leave the restaurant running in the background they come back and find the heart rating still at 100. If you need to find your post just click on the quicklinks tab and then on "subscribed threads".
    The problem is, I never posted in the thread. I would usually bookmark such things but am somewhat scatterbrained since starting all these pain meds after my last surgery. Only one week of them left, then the clouds shall part again The thread just had pictures on nicer looking and creative ways to limit tables. It may even be on Bakery and not here although I think I have looked on both. If anyone knows of it, a link would be appreciated, if not, I will just keep looking. Thanks

Executive Chef
    Stormie fills asks requests? LOL! Sorry I told you I was new! I just assumed since it is not a real person, why send it requests!
    Thanks
    Stormie is the best NBR u could ever ask 4. U. Don't have to gift or tip her/him. U don't even have to visit. And Stormie is the one NBR u can count on to fill whatever request u send. Yes, just like everyone else only 1 per day is allowed.
    Currently NOT ADDING NBRS SO PLZ DO NOT SEND INVITE
    Thanks,
    Elainecarrel

Nightclub Owner
    @poisonthorne was it this thread?

https://forum.storm8.com/showthread.p...ght=Block+door

There was a thread in the bakery forum discussing stylish layouts using "feeding pens". I remember filochick posted on it. If you search for her and click on her name you can look at all her posts and you should find that thread.

Hope you get off the meds and have no pain! Wishing you a very speedy recovery.
    Last edited by bobbyrae; 04-17-14 at 07:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ElaineCarrel View Post
    Stormie is the best NBR u could ever ask 4. U. Don't have to gift or tip her/him. U don't even have to visit. And Stormie is the one NBR u can count on to fill whatever request u send. Yes, just like everyone else only 1 per day is allowed.
    I realize this now, I just feel dumb because I could have built quite a few things a bit quicker lol! Oh well, better to find out now than a year from now right?!

@poisonthorne was it this thread?

https://forum.storm8.com/showthread.p...ght=Block+door

There was a thread in the bakery forum discussing stylish layouts using "feeding pens". I remember filochick posted on it. If you search for her and click on her name you can look at all her posts and you should find that thread.

Hope you get off the meds and have no pain! Wishing you a very speedy recovery.
    That was one of them, too funny that you were the one to post the pictures. I will check the other ones you mentioned. I remember yours though on how to block the door properly. I saw some limited seating areas somewhere that served their purpose yet still looked fairly attractive. I don't know, I get so annoyed when I wake up and see Im out of food and my rating is in the dirt. At least if I have some food left over, even if it goes down overnight I can get it back up quickly when I wake up, rather than sit there for an hour cooking french toast and bacon and eggs!
    And thanks for the well wishes.

Nightclub Owner
    I don't know, I get so annoyed when I wake up and see Im out of food and my rating is in the dirt. At least if I have some food left over, even if it goes down overnight I can get it back up quickly when I wake up, rather than sit there for an hour cooking french toast and bacon and eggs!
    And thanks for the well wishes.
    Have you considered why you want your "happy rating" to stay up? When it is high your food actually sells faster. It actually suits you to keep it very low if you want to allow your food to stockpile. Keep it low, the bots don't eat as much, you have food left over, you add to it and keep adding and voila you have a stockpile!

Have you considered why you want your "happy rating" to stay up? When it is high your food actually sells faster. It actually suits you to keep it very low if you want to allow your food to stockpile. Keep it low, the bots don't eat as much, you have food left over, you add to it and keep adding and voila you have a stockpile!
    I didn't know that it made the bots eat faster, I thought it just granted you more visits from strangers, therefore more tips and more possible new neighbors. As in, I thought you showed up more often on the random community thing. I have met some of my nicest neighbors that way I have it low now though thank you and will try to stockpile some!

EDIT: Sorry Mindi for hijacking your thread a little. I hope you continue and look forward to you getting down to my lowly appliance level!
    Last edited by PoisonThorne; 04-19-14 at 06:53 PM. Reason: apology to Mindi =)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123