Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Some cooking combos for good profit - 18 stoves or less

Thanks @jinxcoke. I hope it helps!

I used to use fecsuper's layout and I loved it! I have been playing with variations of Groovy Russ's layout and I do think my layout is a tad slower than when I stuck to the T or L with 1 door. I hope this helps you to raise your daily profits!

I have figured out a few more combos that might be useful. I haven't cooked these. I had been sticking with the 4 recipes I mentioned in my original post. These should work as well though and I am certainly going to try these combos and see how they do!

14 Appliances (Level 55)

Kiwi & Cake: 3
    Glazed Ham: 11
    About 47.3K servings a day
    With average profit of 3.43 coins per serving*45K servings = 154.5K a day

Kiwi & Cake: 5
    Roast Chicken: 9
    About 45K servings a day
    With average profit of 3.40 coins per serving*45K servings = 153.1K a day

Gravlax: 5
    Glazed Ham: 9
    About 46.1K servings a day
    With average profit of 3.39 coins per serving*45K servings = 152.6K a day

Gravlax: 8
    Roast Chicken: 6
    About 46.4K servings a day
    With average profit of 3.29 coins per serving*45K servings = 148.1K a day

Fish Sticks: 3
    About 46K servings a day
    With average profit of 3.45 coins per serving*45K servings = 155.2K a day

Fish Sticks: 6
    Roast Chicken: 8
    About 49.4K servings a day
    With average profit of 3.3 coins per serving*45K servings = 148.4K a day

Coffee: 3
    About 46.8K servings a day
    With average profit of 3.43 coins per serving*45K servings = 154.3K a day

Coffee: 6
    Roast Chicken: 8
    About 50.9K servings a day
    With average profit of 3.27 coins per serving*45K servings = 147.1K a day

Beef Chow Mein: 8
    Glazed Ham: 6
    About 46.9K servings a day
    With average profit of 3.28 coins per serving*45K servings = 147.4K a day

Beef Chow Mein: 10
    Roast Chicken: 4
    About 45.1K servings a day
    With average profit of 3.23 coins per serving*45K servings = 145.3K a day

Olives & Cheese: 8
    About 45.3K servings a day
    With average profit of 3.29 coins per serving*45K servings = 147.8K a day

Olives & Cheese: 11
    Roast Chicken: 3
    About 46.3K servings a day
    With average profit of 3.17 coins per serving*45K servings = 142.5K a day

Grilled Ham Musubi: 10
    Glazed Ham: 4
    About 45.9K servings a day
    With average profit of 3.08 coins per serving*45K servings = 138.3K a day

Grilled Ham Musubi: 12
    Roast Chicken: 2
    About 45.9K servings a day
    With average profit of 2.98 coins per serving*45K servings = 134K a day

Cowboy Quesadilla: 8
    About 46.2K servings a day
    With average profit of 3.19 coins per serving*45K servings = 143.7K a day

Cowboy Quesadilla: 11
    Roast Chicken: 3
    About 47.6K servings a day
    With average profit of 3.05 coins per serving*45K servings = 137.2K a day

Tom Tom Cake: 4
    Glazed Ham: 10
    About 45.4K servings a day
    With average profit of 3.40 coins per serving*45K servings = 152.9K a day

Tom Tom Cake: 7
    Roast Chicken: 7
    About 46K servings a day
    With average profit of 3.26 coins per serving*45K servings = 146.8K a day

Pineapple Juice: 10
    Glazed Ham: 4
    About 46.4K servings a day
    With average profit of 3.11 coins per serving*45K servings = 139.7K a day

Pineaple Juice: 12
    Roast Chicken: 2
    About 46.5K servings a day
    With average profit of 3.02 coins per serving*45K servings = 135.6K a day

Farm Supplier
    This is pretty good information. I tend to only cook 1 recipe on all my stoves so they all finish at the same time which means less work for me. Maybe I should try the stuffed mushrooms and glazed ham combo so my bots can have some variety.

I think the problem with this is if someone has less than 18 appliances, they most likely haven't mastered all the recipes yet. At that point, I would much rather master all the recipes first for free gems instead of cooking the same food for max profit.

I certainly don't expect this to help everyone. If people want to cook one food only, then cooking combos don't apply to their interests. If they aren't looking for good profits and instead want to master all their recipes for gems, then this thread probably isn't the best one in here for their needs.

I did try to title the thread so it would be of interest to people who want to cook combos of food for good profits with 18 stoves or less. I don't know why anyone would come here to find out how to cook only 1 recipe or how to master all their recipes. They should probably continue to search in this forum for threads that help them do that.

This is how I have played and is how I play. I haven't masted all the recipes. I got tired of running out of food. So, I only cook food or food combos that makes enough servings that I won't sell out of food. I haven't masted many recipes that make less than 100 servings per hour.

I cook for daily profit because my favorite part of the game is decorating my restaurant and I do a complete overhaul of my restaurant about twice a month.

I don't expect this to meet every player's needs. Just the needs of people who might be looking for some cooking combos for good profits on 18 stoves or less.
    Last edited by mindykoch; 04-16-14 at 08:02 PM.

I really do focus on daily profits so I can redecorate.

Here are my two redecorations a for the challenge we just had.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	22.0 KB 
ID:	13105
    I went with blue because I loved the blue fruit counters. I cooked a lot of Kiwi & Cake during this challenge since the recipes were too low volume to feed my daily customers.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	21.8 KB 
ID:	13106
    As soon as I was done mastering the fruit counters, I got rid of them, and then I really wanted to do something with those great cherry blossom tables and chairs. And then I went back to focusing on daily profit so I could recoup the money I had spent on decorating.

But, I certainly don't expect that my goals are everyone's goals.
    Last edited by mindykoch; 04-16-14 at 08:16 PM.

Long way to go before you get to my measley 9 appliances. One thing to keep in mind though is that those of us, like me, don't really have 9 appliances, we have however many we can spare along with the goal appliances. I cannot tell you how sick I am of seeing Fruit Parfaits, and I have 3 fruit bars So I guess really I would just have to look at your guide for 6 stoves then, assuming you are going to go that low. Really I think it would depend on the time you have to spend in your restaurant also wouldn't it? I notice on a lot of recipes I can make a lot more doing 3 2hr recipes, vs doing a 6 hr. But not everyone can check their restaurant every 2 hrs. Just a couple thoughts

Nightclub Owner
    Thanks for doing this. I looked at the number of ovens on that other thread and didn't go further into it for the reason you stated here. I have a feeder restaurant at a lower level with about a dozen appliances available. Trying to master food while at the same time keeping food on the counters is a challenge even when i run my happy level way down. As this is just my feeder restaurant for my main game it doesn't bother me too much to see my counters empty but for a new player who may be struggling to do both it can be frustrating. I encourage you to keep going all the way down to the lowest number of ovens a new player would have.

Pay no mind to the naysayer. There are those of us who have an appreciation for the challenges faced by newer players.

CruiserBob, that is what i do too. I was making glazed ham just to get it mastered even though i kept running out of food overnight. I also stopped doing the goals because the serving sizes are small and it took too long to get them built.
    Last edited by bobbyrae; 04-17-14 at 12:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Thanks for doing this. I looked at the number of ovens on that other thread and didn't go further into it for the reason you stated here. I have a feeder restaurant at a lower level with about a dozen appliances available. Trying to master food while at the same time keeping food on the counters is a challenge even when i run my happy level way down. As this is just my feeder restaurant for my main game it doesn't bother me too much to see my counters empty but for a new player who may be struggling to do both it can be frustrating. I encourage you to keep going all the way down to the lowest number of ovens a new player would have.

Pay no mind to the naysayer. There are those of us who have an appreciation for the challenges faced by newer players.

CruiserBob, that is what i do too. I was making glazed ham just to get it mastered even though i kept running out of food overnight. I also stopped doing the goals because the serving sizes are small and it took too long to get them built.
    Ok, noob question, what is a feeder restaurant??

Nightclub Owner
    Hey everyone lets keep it respectful please.

PoisonThorne a feeder restaurant is another (usually low level) account that you have to supply gifts and fulfil requests for your main account
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Oh I see. I don't know, another account seems like a lot more work when you could only send yourself 2 items a day max. 2 more neighbors are easier lol.

Saw someone said something about layouts earlier, wondering if anyone knows where a thread I lost is? It was on the "right" way to close your restaurant vs just putting a table or chair in front of the door and risking glitches? I tried a few different limited table things but it seems my "happy" or "smiley" rating goes down to 0 in about an hour, unless that always happens.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast