Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Who's a member of the 10k RP club?

Rhino Keeper
    I'm level 37 so....I think I have a bit more than 10k points. :P

Rhino Keeper
    Wait...Royal Points, not exp. xD

I only have around 6k.

First step done.
    Have 10749 since last week
    And it feels good...now i can build a little bit smoother...

251,119 XP & 5,630 RP since I also go for looks rather than points. I do have at least 1 of each buildings proudly on display though. =]

i reanimate this thread, cuz i wonder where all the "members" are....
    i know 6 kingdoms - my neighbors - ( fledt, my talent, paix, royal high, whoville, zx71 ) and 2 other - but they dont answer...
    but that cant be all...
    btw my points atm are 13589 need 2200 to catch the miracle in front of us

Fashion Designer
    240 xp 5186 rp. I don't focus at all on rp. Mainly keep out everything that fits for completing quests on time. All buildings are completely upgraded except for royal chateau only level 2 with that as I still have an expansion left and need the trade tickets. Never built the royal manor.

143k here RP I'm showing 3871 but thats because i have several royals tucked away in my inventory for a neater appearance for my Kingdom.

Fashion Designer
    Lvl 50, 284,820XP, 6346RP, but only because I have extra conservatories out to chase seeds at present. Don't care about RP. I'm afraid my kingdom rarely changes, I have my stuff in areas, Kas & tinkers outside the walls, don't think they'd feel at home inside. Greselda is on the edge too, don't fully trust her yet. Love my trees, so not a lot of spare room. Apart from a small amt of $ to buy fruit trees in Dec 12 everything has been earnt from the game, so no mithril dragon or mermaid pond, get that stuff the hard way. I appreciate all the people that put real $ into this game because without them, doubt we would be getting the quality of updates we are, however I have to bow to pressure at home & agree to not spend any money. Keep up the good work TL. Kiwi

Executive Chef
    Woot! Just today!

Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Nightclub Owner
    Congrats Queenzod!
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast