Thread: up grading phone dont want to loose game advice needed!!!

up grading phone dont want to loose game advice needed!!!

hey guys, i wonder if u can help me, im about to upgrade phone from iphone 4s to a iphone 5s, what do i need to do so that i dont loose my game, i also play castle story will i need to do anything different with that game its with teal lava too all advice is well received and needed thank you!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by loubylou32 View Post
    hey guys, i wonder if u can help me, im about to upgrade phone from iphone 4s to a iphone 5s, what do i need to do so that i dont loose my game, i also play castle story will i need to do anything different with that game its with teal lava too all advice is well received and needed thank you!!
    Make sure you have a storm8 ID set with a password. If this is the account you are using on your phone (loubylou32) then you must have a password because you are using it to post on the forums. As long as you have this, you can easily put your game on the new phone.

When you get your new phone, download Restaurant Story first. Open the app, tap the top right hand corner icon for login/account settings. Make sure you log in using the storm8 ID and password you have been using on your old phone.

When you have done that, download the latest version of Dragon Story on your new phone. Open the app and your game should be there, logged in as that Storm8 ID.

It's very easy but whatever you do, don't create a new storm8 account on your new phone....always use the old one via Restaurant Story login.
    My ID is ciarjen if you would like to add me
    I play Dragon story (island name is Yniop), Castle Story (kingdom name is Langley) and Farm Story 2 (farm name is Batty's Farm).

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ciarjen View Post
    Make sure you have a storm8 ID set with a password. If this is the account you are using on your phone (loubylou32) then you must have a password because you are using it to post on the forums. As long as you have this, you can easily put your game on the new phone.

When you get your new phone, download Restaurant Story first. Open the app, tap the top right hand corner icon for login/account settings. Make sure you log in using the storm8 ID and password you have been using on your old phone.

When you have done that, download the latest version of Dragon Story on your new phone. Open the app and your game should be there, logged in as that Storm8 ID.

It's very easy but whatever you do, don't create a new storm8 account on your new phone....always use the old one via Restaurant Story login.
    I did this two weeks ago and it went real smooth. I was surprised at how quick it was. It took longer to download restaurant story than it did to move the games I play over to new device. Good luck.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by freshfunin2008 View Post
    I did this two weeks ago and it went real smooth. I was surprised at how quick it was. It took longer to download restaurant story than it did to move the games I play over to new device. Good luck.

It's a great feature and works well. When I did it, it took a couple of minutes to have all my games on my new device.
    My ID is ciarjen if you would like to add me
    I play Dragon story (island name is Yniop), Castle Story (kingdom name is Langley) and Farm Story 2 (farm name is Batty's Farm).

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by loubylou32 View Post

You can email support@teamlava.com and they can transfer your games.

If you no longer have your old device, I would advise using the storm 8 transfer so your storm ID and games are removed from your old device.
    Transfer Thread

If you still have your old device, you can play your games on both devices by using the login feature

New Logon on Feature

If you have already set up a new storm ID on your new device, you will not be able to transfer yourself.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    You can email support@teamlava.com and they can transfer your games.

If you no longer have your old device, I would advise using the storm 8 transfer so your storm ID and games are removed from your old device.
    Transfer Thread

If you still have your old device, you can play your games on both devices by using the login feature

New Logon on Feature

If you have already set up a new storm ID on your new device, you will not be able to transfer yourself.
    Thank you very much for such useful info. I was just delaying purchasing a new device in fear of loosing DS. but after reading this post I am so glad that nothing will be lost.

Cuz I play DS daily for many hours and bought many gold as well . Did not wanted to loose all this.

Thank you again.

The Honorable Panda
    You are welcome! I love the new logon feature! Saves tons of time!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request