Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Highest Level

Unregistered

Highest Level

I am currently on Level 35, wondering is there a ceiling cut off point in terms of level.

Unregistered

Levels?

I have no idea what you are asking in your post. I am Level 75 and along with the few other 75's, will be there awhile-it's like 9 million to Level 76, if it truly exists. No point anyway.The last recipe was Lemon Meringue pie at Level 26 or 28.. Nothing is offered as any kind reward or incentive for hard work/$ spent. It's only fun to keep going if new items unlock as you progress. Really boring- I'm quitting.

Unregistered

So?

Anyone really know how high the levels in Bakery Story go? IS there anything to work for?

Unregistered

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I have no idea what you are asking in your post. I am Level 75 and along with the few other 75's, will be there awhile-it's like 9 million to Level 76, if it truly exists. No point anyway.The last recipe was Lemon Meringue pie at Level 26 or 28.. Nothing is offered as any kind reward or incentive for hard work/$ spent. It's only fun to keep going if new items unlock as you progress. Really boring- I'm quitting.
    Would any folks level 50 and above feel comfy posting screen shot ???

Unregistered

Red face

I saw lvl 55 on bakery story

Unregistered
    I know theres level 78. Im on level 50s add me crescent_moon

Unregistered
    well, there are people with 90 level

Unregistered
    Could someone with a level higher than 75 or more than 11 appliances post a picture? Because I have read about this on a couple posts but I visit a lot of bakeries and have yet to see one.

I'm currently on Level 96, but it will take me a while to level up as I still have over 9 million experience points to gain!!! That's a lot of baking to do!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast