Thread: Best pet

Best pet

What, in your opinion, is the best pet to have and why?

Fashion Designer
    There's no difference between the pets harvesting wise. The drop rate of items is random & is applied equality to each type of pet. This means that you have the same chance of earning a gem or tool from a dog as you would from a cat or pony. So pick the type of pet you'd love to see wandering around your farm. I have 2 cats, 3 dogs & 1 pony. They make me smile as they trot about & that's what matters ;-)
    JUICYBERRY--EnchantedWings-- Lunaria✨✨--KODIAK DREAMS
    --------FS2-----------------DS--------------------CS-------------------FF----------
    ID: crystalrayn3
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Executive Chef
    The best pet is the one, as yet unseen, that costs less than 25,000 coins. When it Comes, a week from never it shall be my favorite one!

Farm Supplier
    Collect them all....except the stupidly-priced show ponies. Pets are the best investment. The yield gems almost daily and lots of tools, building materials, maps and permits. I have four pets now and when I collect from my furry quartet two or three times a day, it is very likely that one or two of the four will give a gem or specialty item and, if not, the four together usually give 100 coins (25 each...though sometimes 10), so they are cute and slowly-but-surely profitable...and collecting from them is fun because you never know what youll get. I wouldn't pay real money for them, but I buy a new pet every time I save up enough gems from train deliveries and from collections from my other pets....

So bought a cat and have gotten nothing but coins and XP from the darn thing so far. Bad kitty! Hahaha!

Rhino Keeper
    My cat is not the most generous either. I think it costs more to feed it than the paltry 10/25 coin it gives

Am I missing something here? I have an Easter Dog then purchased a retriever. $$$ I've only fed them once and have not gotten ANYTHING! iPad3
    I have pet food, dog house.

I found it! You have to collect them with the bucket! silly me! HAPPY DOGS!