Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Fashion Update: 15 April 2014

Rhino Keeper
    Sorry no pictures, but I have seen 1st prize. it is a 4x4 display called Easter Parade (like the movie) very cute in b/w and pink colors. There are even some easter bunnies, not far from the Playboy bunnies, in it. Lol.
    What I guess is a 4th prize, is a decorated table.
    A 3rd or 4th is a white hutch with easter decorations.

please don't send invites - these items are not in my shop. But shops I visit.

Rhino Keeper
    I have also seen a mannequin and a flower wagon - probably 4th place prizes.
    There must be another 2nd prize... Wonder what that is?

Executive Chef
    I've seen Easter Wagon (a small wagon with flowers), Happy Easter (a small table),Easter Hutch, Sunday Mannequin which is very pretty, she has dark skin and hair,and the Bunnies Decorations is very very small, the bunnies can't even been seen in a full boutique.
    I'm dissapointed the items don't worth 24 gems.I haven't seen any display yet.

I wonder if it's better to try this box or the old box for the Holiday Egg Display..?

Fashion Designer
    I should have known. Now THIS is a terrible update imo. At least on April fools day I liked the manni and the couch snuggie thing could be used in a sleepwear section. Plus a one hour catalogue for 8 easy gems. This update might as well not exist. Red and yellow catalogue? Boring and makes me think of McDonalds, not Easter.
    Nothing here for me this week. But thanks TL for those willing to gamble on that box. Sigh.

Rhino Keeper
    One word "Disappointed"

I've not seen anything but the bunny in teaser yet I'm looking a lot though. If I do going to snap pics and dumb down the background so it doesn't matter whos boutique it's in.

Farm Supplier

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbowcupcakeee View Post
    This is so cute! I love her dress and the eggs.

Rhino Keeper
    Ohh this Easter Pageant is Pretty! Wouldn't it be great if TL offered that you could buy the box with coins instead of gems? Give all players a fair chance of winning a prize.

I'm undecided yet about the box, I will wait until I see more prizes. I would be happy to spend 24 gems on the Easter Pageant

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by andromedablack View Post
    I've seen Easter Wagon (a small wagon with flowers), Happy Easter (a small table),Easter Hutch, Sunday Mannequin which is very pretty, she has dark skin and hair,and the Bunnies Decorations is very very small, the bunnies can't even been seen in a full boutique.
    I'm dissapointed the items don't worth 24 gems.I haven't seen any display yet.

I wonder if it's better to try this box or the old box for the Holiday Egg Display..?
    Is the holiday egg display in the spring box?

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast