Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Fashion Update: 15 April 2014

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jojopeanut View Post
    It's most likely a box. RS & BS just had Easter box..It's our turn. This is most likely 2nd place prize.
    I would be repulsed if a set of bunnies is 2nd place prize in a fashion game. This looks like a trumped up close up of a 4th place prize. Kinda like the black roses that irritated players from a while back. Unless there is a fountain I won't be opening anything. I've too many pieces in storage.

YES!! Finally a Easter bunnies display that some of us have been asking for! Please let it be a LTO and not in a box. I'd gladly purchase it for gems.

I think 1x1 is a little too small. 2x2 would look much nicer. And I don't mind a giant bunny. LOL!
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

Executive Chef
    I believe it would be unfair if it's a box,many people want Easter stuff, what about those who can't buy boxes? All the displays with bunnies in the game are in boxes, why box again? I don't have a problem to spend gems to buy this but I don't like spending 24 gems for a random prize... Also we had a box 3-4 weeks ago..
    So I hope for Easter LTO and decorations out of box.

Hopefully it's not an Easter box. Out of the box would be great

Fashion Designer
    I think it will be a new box. I just hope it's not an all bunny box. :-P

I don't care for boxs so often myself, I hope everyone's bunny wishes come true. I'm not ecstatic over this display. But like Orleanssparish said a fountain OH yeah!!! Bring it on maybe with small bunnies at the base, and different color spring flower petals floating in the water. And hopefully not in just ugly concrete.

Farm Supplier
    I'm done with bunnies. My cats bring them home every day along with other former living creatures:-(

Executive Chef
    there should be some left from last year stashed somewhere xDD

very nice display, but it is not related to Fashion at all ! it would be better if a girl with spring dress was sitting and playing with the rabbits or painting the eggs.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Ic3e View Post
    Box or not, I'm still not gonna buy it. Not because they're bunnies, they're absolutely adorable!!! I just don't want to spend any gems... Not like I have any to spend in the first place because apparently the game won't let me purchase ANYTHING. Can't wait for all the cute Easter themed items!
    I remember you saying before that you use a really old version of the game. download the newest version and this problem should be resolved.

And yay for andro! You got the bunnies you asked for

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast