Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Thread: Fashion Update: 15 April 2014

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by CuteTali View Post
    I think the tulip dress display was also an LTO back in the day, not a box prize.
    No it's 2nd prize in Egg Chest,I got it last year by accidentally opening that box, at least I got something nice and not the umbrellas.

Thaaaaaaank you so much TL for the holiday egg display! Just need 2 more gems until I can buy it! I've been wanting that display for so long! I'd also love to get the tulip dress display but I don't have enough gems for both unfortunately :/ and the game just won't let me buy gems with real money! Which is also good at some point haha

A really great offer, diversified and affordable. Plus, i do appreciate the new box is not opened which would have been rather unfair for players who gambled. But its cool to offer items in discontinued boxes so good job.
    If you play with a cat, you should mind his scratch.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by cakebaby75 View Post
    Here is the Butterfly Display

Just out of interest is this also a previous prize or LTO, I've never seen it before in any of the shops I visit?
    Thank you for posting the pic! I think I might have to buy this!

I was so surprised when I saw the LTO sales. And there's the Holiday Egg Display, which I couldn't get it due to shortage of gems last year. *Happy dance* when I saw it back for sales. Yay! Thanks TL for the nice surprise!

@jojopeanut: I should have listen to your advice. Why did I went on the splurge on the boxes instead and ended up with junk. Darn!
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112