Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Thread: Fashion Update: 15 April 2014

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jojopeanut View Post
    I don't want to ask for to much, but d you think they might add to these? Last yr just the box items, but this yr they did include one LTO. The butterflies
    I think the tulip dress display was also an LTO back in the day, not a box prize.

I basically screamed when I saw the box items and displays as LTOs. Thanks TL, you really made it a Good Friday for me!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jojopeanut View Post
    I don't want to ask for to much, but d you think they might add to these? Last yr just the box items, but this yr they did include one LTO. The butterflies
    I would love to see a pic of the butterflies. I'm not really into butterflies, but this looks like it could be cute.

Executive Chef
    The displays are nice. None of the girls have weird eyes

Quote Originally Posted by CuteTali View Post
    I think the tulip dress display was also an LTO back in the day, not a box prize.
    No that was 2nd prize in last yrs Easter box 2013. But the spring display blue background white daisy was 1st prize in spring 2012 spring box, this display was also part of black Friday sales 2012. Only LTO today was the butterfly display. Lol I feel like the grandma of FS. To remember all this. But I would love the floppy hats display.

Rhino Keeper
    Hurrah! Thank you TL! What a lovely surprise. So far I have the holiday egg display and butterfly display but I'm going back in for more. Only problem is no room in my shop for all this great stuff

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by angelmama24 View Post
    I would love to see a pic of the butterflies. I'm not really into butterflies, but this looks like it could be cute.
    Here is the Butterfly Display

Just out of interest is this also a previous prize or LTO, I've never seen it before in any of the shops I visit?

Executive Chef
    Dear TL, thanks for the Easter presents. If you could just swing a gem sale my way I promise to buy some more

Wow this is cool! Last year when the easter box was open i wanted the tulip dress display sooo bad but could only choose one display because i didn't have enough gems- so i got the holiday egg display and now that its back i got the tulip display that i wanted soo much my shop is almost exploding but who cares!! Thanks TL!! Now only thing left is to get the fascinator display and my shop will be perfect..

Rhino Keeper
    SOOO excited!! Thanks TL for the lovely surprise!

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast