Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Fashion Update: 15 April 2014

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Nightclub Owner

Fashion Update: 15 April 2014

New Teaser

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Regina View Post

Display the new Bunnies decoration in Fashion Story!
    16 hour catalogue

Box

unconfirmed Places
    Easter Hutch
    Easter bunnies
    Sunday Mannequin
    Flower wagon

Fourth Place
    Happy Easter - Decorated table

Second Place
    Sunday Brunch

First Place
    Easter parade

A

Last edited by maguar; 04-16-14 at 02:55 AM.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Executive Chef
    YAYYYYY BUNNIES!!!!
    First we get long wavy hair and now bunnies!!! I'm so happy!!!
    But please not box again, we had an Easter box last year! Let these cute little creatures out of a box please...
    Can't wait to fill my shop with bunnies! OK time to calm down now
    Last edited by andromedablack; 04-11-14 at 05:45 PM. Reason: typo

Host(ess)
    Love it!! Glad to see Easter stuff!!

Fashion Designer
    Oh please don't make it a box, I really would love to be able to buy some easter stuff!
    This is really cute! I am glad I did not buy the hair yet, saved enough to maybe buy a fun Easter LTO or other floor d?cor. I will still buy the hair, just later.

It's most likely a box. RS & BS just had Easter box..It's our turn. This is most likely 2nd place prize.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jojopeanut View Post
    It's most likely a box. RS & BS just had Easter box..It's our turn. This is most likely 2nd place prize.
    I would be repulsed if a set of bunnies is 2nd place prize in a fashion game. This looks like a trumped up close up of a 4th place prize. Kinda like the black roses that irritated players from a while back. Unless there is a fountain I won't be opening anything. I've too many pieces in storage.

Quote Originally Posted by jojopeanut View Post
    As I expected now whether the bunnies are 2nd place or not I don't know. and not interested in opening the box to find out,

Executive Chef
    Box or not, I'm still not gonna buy it. Not because they're bunnies, they're absolutely adorable!!! I just don't want to spend any gems... Not like I have any to spend in the first place because apparently the game won't let me purchase ANYTHING. Can't wait for all the cute Easter themed items!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Ic3e View Post
    Box or not, I'm still not gonna buy it. Not because they're bunnies, they're absolutely adorable!!! I just don't want to spend any gems... Not like I have any to spend in the first place because apparently the game won't let me purchase ANYTHING. Can't wait for all the cute Easter themed items!
    Hey ice is the issue that you can't purchase gems? Is it possible that the iTunes account that you don't loaded the game and that you're now logged into are different? If so delete the game and reinstall under the scout you want to purchase.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Ic3e View Post
    I remember you saying before that you use a really old version of the game. download the newest version and this problem should be resolved.

And yay for andro! You got the bunnies you asked for

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast