Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Fashion Update: 15 April 2014

Nightclub Owner

Fashion Update: 15 April 2014

New Teaser

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Regina View Post

Display the new Bunnies decoration in Fashion Story!
    16 hour catalogue

Box

unconfirmed Places
    Easter Hutch
    Easter bunnies
    Sunday Mannequin
    Flower wagon

Fourth Place
    Happy Easter - Decorated table

Second Place
    Sunday Brunch

First Place
    Easter parade

A

Last edited by maguar; 04-16-14 at 02:55 AM.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Executive Chef
    YAYYYYY BUNNIES!!!!
    First we get long wavy hair and now bunnies!!! I'm so happy!!!
    But please not box again, we had an Easter box last year! Let these cute little creatures out of a box please...
    Can't wait to fill my shop with bunnies! OK time to calm down now
    Last edited by andromedablack; 04-11-14 at 05:45 PM. Reason: typo

Host(ess)
    Love it!! Glad to see Easter stuff!!

Fashion Designer
    Oh please don't make it a box, I really would love to be able to buy some easter stuff!
    This is really cute! I am glad I did not buy the hair yet, saved enough to maybe buy a fun Easter LTO or other floor d?cor. I will still buy the hair, just later.

It's most likely a box. RS & BS just had Easter box..It's our turn. This is most likely 2nd place prize.

Executive Chef
    Box or not, I'm still not gonna buy it. Not because they're bunnies, they're absolutely adorable!!! I just don't want to spend any gems... Not like I have any to spend in the first place because apparently the game won't let me purchase ANYTHING. Can't wait for all the cute Easter themed items!

Fashion Designer
    How nice. Y'all are getting your bunnies! I was hoping for a new box, but if it's all full of bunnies, I'll pass.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Ic3e View Post
    Box or not, I'm still not gonna buy it. Not because they're bunnies, they're absolutely adorable!!! I just don't want to spend any gems... Not like I have any to spend in the first place because apparently the game won't let me purchase ANYTHING. Can't wait for all the cute Easter themed items!
    Hey ice is the issue that you can't purchase gems? Is it possible that the iTunes account that you don't loaded the game and that you're now logged into are different? If so delete the game and reinstall under the scout you want to purchase.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Rhino Keeper
    If this is a size 3x3 or even 2x2 size display - these cute bunnies are gigantic compared to the ones in last years displays. Could it be a 1x1 high tile like the beach shell? I hope so... Would love to make borders around the edge of my shop with these little fellows.
    More easter / spring decorations please .....

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by newmoonfashion View Post
    If this is a size 3x3 or even 2x2 size display - these cute bunnies are gigantic compared to the ones in last years displays. Could it be a 1x1 high tile like the beach shell? I hope so... Would love to make borders around the edge of my shop with these little fellows.
    More easter / spring decorations please .....
    I hope these are not giant bunnies haha scary!! It would be great if they are 1x1 and we can have little bunnies around our store! Lets hope for a super cute Easter catalogue and lots of Easter floor decos!

Nice teaser, everyone has been asking for the bunnies

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast