Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

Thread: Fashion Update: 15 April 2014

Fashion Designer
    We got Easter presents! Yeah! Thank you TL!

Executive Chef
    Sooooo no one was gonna tell me items out of last years box is on sale again? The nerve! I could work on gems for my smaller botique since a couple things can work all year long. I'd have died if a fountain or something from two years or kore ago was listed.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by orleansparish View Post
    Sooooo no one was gonna tell me items out of last years box is on sale again? The nerve! I could work on gems for my smaller botique since a couple things can work all year long. I'd have died if a fountain or something from two years or kore ago was listed.
    I just saw it a couple of hours ago. (See my post above.) It was a surprise to me!

I'm thrilled it's a treat for me. I don't have the tulip display and I've been wanting the butterfly display I passed on which was a LTO way back, now that we have the dressing rooms with butterflys. TY TL

Executive Chef
    Finally got the Holiday Egg display!!! Thank you TL :")

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by andromedablack View Post
    Finally got the Holiday Egg display!!! Thank you TL :")
    I was thinking about you when I saw that, so happy for you andro! Congrats!

Fashion Designer
    I only got the spring display so far. I'm not sure what else I'm going to get yet. I'm waiting on a gem sale. Good thing we have unlimited storage! I need a larger shop!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by CuteTali View Post
    I was thinking about you when I saw that, so happy for you andro! Congrats!
    Oh thank you dear I couldn't believe it when I saw it on sale!You know the last 2 weeks I got 2 from the 3 things I wanted most in the game, I hope now we'll get the pink dress we want!But I don't want to ask for much now,I'm already pleased

Executive Chef
    Bought the egg display, spring display and that stylish spring couch. Didn't see anything in the closet (was hoping for the flowers and hat from older boxes, since it's spring). But what I really really really want is for them to put the Afternoon Picnic and Floppy Hat Display as LTO sale.

Quote Originally Posted by CuteTali View Post
    Bought the egg display, spring display and that stylish spring couch. Didn't see anything in the closet (was hoping for the flowers and hat from older boxes, since it's spring). But what I really really really want is for them to put the Afternoon Picnic and Floppy Hat Display as LTO sale.
    I don't want to ask for to much, but d you think they might add to these? Last yr just the box items, but this yr they did include one LTO. The butterflies

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast