Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Bakery Update: 16 April 2014

Executive Chef
    filochick: so so so cute. my jealousy has increased a hundred-fold.

auroramom: yeah, i'm just now building earlier halloween items, so i'm glad for that. thanks for the info on hatchery, even if i wish it were otherwise! maybe we will get some of the old decor though, that would be nice too.

Executive Chef
    Flochick I'm in love w ur place. I wish I had the creative mind like uve obviously got. I really like the whole place.m
    Currently NOT ADDING NBRS SO PLZ DO NOT SEND INVITE
    Thanks,
    Elainecarrel

Fashion Designer
    I really hope tomorrow Bakery gives us some LTOs out of boxes like Fashion did today! I have gems saved up just incase! Haha

@filochick1982: Nice place and you got the bunny in a basket! I regretted not getting it when it was released back in 2012. Darn!

Looking at the LTO sales in fashion, it seem like most of the items are from 2012-2013. So I'm really hoping tomorrow we will get some of these goodies dated back then too.

I'm ready and so is my finger too!
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

Executive Chef
    Thanks for the kind words everyone! I'm hoping for some LTOs as well. Was a pleasant surprise when I logged into Fashion story and saw the LTOs! Unfortunately I already had most of the items so only purchased a couple of things.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678