Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Share your CS lingo! - Player Terms Glossary

Rhino Keeper
    Here's one that's up for debate. When you get milk from the cow, that's milking. But what about when you get eggs from a chicken or bacon from a pig?

I still call it milking (ex: "milking for bacon") but my BF calls it baconing/egging/etc. Thoughts?

Also, gotta love how in this Castle Story world, pigs give an endless supply of bacon without having to die. If only that was true in real life. All the bacon loving fiends would never go hungry

Especially now since there's some mysterious virus affecting the swine population in the real world.
    Bacon may be in very short supply soon and skyrocket in price just like beef.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by forkyfork99 View Post
    Here's one that's up for debate. When you get milk from the cow, that's milking. But what about when you get eggs from a chicken or bacon from a pig?

I still call it milking (ex: "milking for bacon") but my BF calls it baconing/egging/etc. Thoughts?
    I always called it just collecting.

Quote Originally Posted by forkyfork99 View Post
    Also, gotta love how in this Castle Story world, pigs give an endless supply of bacon without having to die. If only that was true in real life. All the bacon loving fiends would never go hungry
    That would be cool. Then again, maybe it's a good thing, so we don't all have pseudo high cholesterol. lol
    ༻༻༻༻༻༻༻༻༻
    ~ ☧ ↂ Gardienn ༻࿇ꐕ
    ༻༻༻༻༻༻༻༻༻

Not currently accepting new neighbors.

Castle Story
    Farm Story 2
    Goldonis Saveir
    GS's Ranch

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12