Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Dreamcatcher Dragon -Value Pack (IOS)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by midnightmeerkat View Post
    And US$ is different amount from NZ$ and AU$
    I'm in the US and it's 14.99, not a good deal in my opinion!

I'm also at $14.99, which is 75% off of regular price ($59.99, are you kidding!?) but it is still too high for me. The only time I actually bought a value pack was for Clockwork before we could breed it, for $0.99, the only price I am willing to pay. They would get more money out of me if they offered other dragons for $0.99! Until then, not gonna happen!

I think this is a test to see how many people are willing to pay for a dragon they've never seen before and has to be bought to obtain.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by hatton2 View Post
    I'm in the US and it's 14.99, not a good deal in my opinion!
    Same here! I love the value paks! I may get this. Great deal, I think! Would like to see him in Epic first....

Executive Chef
    I don't have the dream catcher value pack on my games any more (I'm wondering if it was a mistake)

EDIT: its back now on one of my games only.
    Last edited by midnightmeerkat; 04-12-14 at 03:13 PM.
    My Storm8 ID's are midnightmeerkat and snowyhillz

Executive Chef
    I have never bought a value pack, mostly because I usually have the Dragon offered, but also because they only offer me coins, and never gold. I buy gold, which their records must show... And I have around 150 million coins, so I don't want to pay cash for more. If they really want me to buy something, they should offer a value pack with GOLD, food & Dragon. (HINT, HINT TL - Are you paying attention?)
    If I received a reasonably priced value pack, that contained a "Rare Dragon" (not released another way, like Hammerhead) along with food and GOLD, I would probably buy it.
    But if, like the clockwork, it later became easily bred or acquired, I would be an unhappy camper.
    I guess if they announce it will be available later, some people won't buy it now. On the other hand, if they announce that it WON'T be available again, more people might buy it now... Sometimes the lack of communication is a real drag!
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jim23cash View Post
    But if, like the clockwork, it later became easily bred or acquired, I would be an unhappy camper.
    I can understand that! I have a friend who plays in the arena and just recently I was offered a value pak of a dragon I always wanted, but I knew it was only attainable in the arena, until it was offered in a value pack for $15! Boy was she mad and I don't blame her! That happens a lot, according to her; she works hard and spends gold ultimately to get a particular drag and then later it is offered via a value pak, which just happened with the Valerki, dragon, something like that! I wanted it so long! But I could not get it in the end anyways.

Executive Chef
    I think these value packs are quite well worth their price if you're into paying TL money, i did buy a couple in the beginning (at approx the same cost as a large pizza lol) but seeing this one, where they make the currently only Super Rare Yellow/Purple dragon available only if you spend real money to get it...well, if the combat system hadn't been such a lottery it would definetly be too much of "pay to win" for a free to play game to me - this type of deal actually makes me more determined to not spend money on the game. But, if this way of implementing unique dragons into game doesn't bother you i'd say it's a very nice deal!

Fashion Designer
    i would love it if this were a new album goal.

Does anyone that has this dragon know how much coins he earns at level 10?

Executive Chef
    Never seen the point of these value packs but up until now I've never had a problem with them being offered. This one just makes me upset because I have no interest in buying dragons (unless they give gold in return). Laugh if you want but if your goal is to try and have one of every dragon what is the point of breeding now if the only way to obtain this one is to pay 15$? And if they were to make it beedable or offer it as a prize later on that would just be even more wrong.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast