Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Dreamcatcher Dragon -Value Pack (IOS)

Executive Chef
    Why not put up dragons like Firemane in a value pack instead, the fifty-eleventh Yellow/Red Rare dragon, to be bought by the real fanboys/girls - yes the Purple/Yellow colors in Dreamcatcher isn't crazy fancy-schmanzy, but it's the only Super Rare one i've seen, making it unique imo. Oh well, now i'm "complaining all day" lol, TL are well aware of this and they're definetly free to run game any which way they want - it IS keeping the game free to play even if not in nicest way.
    Last edited by MakJulos; 04-13-14 at 02:25 PM. Reason: Wrong quoting lol

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MakJulos View Post
    ...in theory at least some players who cannot afford spending money wouldn't have equal chances of winning battles.... Oh well, some elitism in game might not be so bad, if it supports TL in keeping game free to play....
    This theory is not completely correct - I can afford spending some money on buying gold and I actually did, but still I have no privileges to win battles. I rather say it is quite opposite, coz after TL put Valkyrie into the Value Pack they significantly reduced its fighting capabilities, from a Super Rare to a Common and now it is a decoration of my Island.

I used to buy Super Rares in the Value Packs. What happened now is that I am not able to breed any Rare or Super Rare dragon as if TL put a tag on my Island "Not breeding, Purchase only". I have army of common fails so that it was enough for me to craft Emerald and Ruby. Now I have almost enough gemstones to craft Pearl and Topaz.

I have spent around 1,000 USD since New Year and I absolutely don't feel that I have come any closer to the elite of DS players that you have mentioned.
    BTW, I have 462 gold still left and I don't see any purpose I should spend it on...

Farm Supplier
    I bought this Dreamcatcher value pack but it turn out to be "Archway" value pack. I don't want the Archway, please give me back the dragon or I want my money back

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by R081Nchan View Post
    I bought this Dreamcatcher value pack but it turn out to be "Archway" value pack. I don't want the Archway, please give me back the dragon or I want my money back
    Email support@teamlava.com - they will be able to help you
    My Storm8 ID's are midnightmeerkat and snowyhillz

Quote Originally Posted by hatton2 View Post
    I'm in the US and it's 14.99, not a good deal in my opinion!
    I'm in Malaysia and it's also $14.99! That's RM45 (Ringgit Malaysia) O.o
    Make this dragon in a tourney or something -.-
    Would like to communicate with me or ask me a question? Send me a PM!
    Status : I no longer like to play TL games! Got bored but I'm still here (rarely )
    Birthday : OCTOBER 7th

Need support? Send an email to support@teamlava.com

***** HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE! *****

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by shield14 View Post
    This theory is not completely correct - I can afford spending some money on buying gold and I actually did, but still I have no privileges to win battles. I rather say it is quite opposite, coz after TL put Valkyrie into the Value Pack they significantly reduced its fighting capabilities, from a Super Rare to a Common and now it is a decoration of my Island.

I used to buy Super Rares in the Value Packs. What happened now is that I am not able to breed any Rare or Super Rare dragon as if TL put a tag on my Island "Not breeding, Purchase only". I have army of common fails so that it was enough for me to craft Emerald and Ruby. Now I have almost enough gemstones to craft Pearl and Topaz.

I have spent around 1,000 USD since New Year and I absolutely don't feel that I have come any closer to the elite of DS players that you have mentioned.
    BTW, I have 462 gold still left and I don't see any purpose I should spend it on...

This is just my opinion based on my observations, so I don't know for sure but I don't think that fighting capabilities has anything to do with the dragons, rather the odds are set at account levels. So someone else could buy Valkyrie and it would be a very effective fighter but for you, not so.

I bought the value pack with Ninja in it and I rarely use Ninja to fight in battles because he is useless

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ciarjen View Post

I bought the value pack with Ninja in it and I rarely use Ninja to fight in battles because he is useless
    But he is cool!

Quote Originally Posted by chalupa2030 View Post
    But he is cool!
    His design is cool but himself in the battles are …. xDD
    Would like to communicate with me or ask me a question? Send me a PM!
    Status : I no longer like to play TL games! Got bored but I'm still here (rarely )
    Birthday : OCTOBER 7th

Need support? Send an email to support@teamlava.com

***** HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE! *****

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by shield14 View Post

Well the theory is very much just that - a theory, because this is DS, and in reality random bad luck messes up actual tactics so often, and even the best matching of a very strong dragon vs. a supposedly weaker opponent can end up whichever way.

So, my bad, must admit that i'm "complaining all day" for not much reason here - the combat system as it is surely doesn't give a great advantage to players who have the only Yellow/Purple Super Rare dragon...but i still don't like it!

Bad luck btw - i get feeling that it's more preset poor odds that causes havoc, perhaps different patterns used - some get a decent chance to score wins to keep overall appearance up while rest get another template that gives worse odds...hmm yes it's a bit of a conspiracy theory (a lot of theories goin on lol) ofc.

As for TL taking advantage of players that spend money by worsening their breeding chances to make them spend more gold instead - that sounds a bit too much imo, it sounds just too scrooge'ish to be true imo, even for s****ed goldtrappers like TL!

Edit: I really didn't say there exists an "elite" in DS - ppl in this game aren't really like that at all, and even if some "veterans" surely has an advantage from having many dragons it hasn't taken anyone up on high horse from what i've seen, instead the community is very familiar and helpful to each and everyone imo.
    Last edited by MakJulos; 04-14-14 at 10:24 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MakJulos View Post
    Edit: I really didn't say there exists an "elite" in DS - ppl in this game aren't really like that at all, and even if some "veterans" surely has an advantage from having many dragons it hasn't taken anyone up on high horse from what i've seen, instead the community is very familiar and helpful to each and everyone imo.
    OK, that's clear
    but where these "got this Dragon first try!" coming from? I have never get any Dragon "first try", neither on my Android account nor on iPad. And my neighbours with whom I am communicating never get anything either.
    why many players are posting here that they are hatching the prize dragon 1-2 days after a tourney starts?

That is a randomness or a TL blessing, having a never ending luck?

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast