Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Dreamcatcher Dragon -Value Pack (IOS)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by hatton2 View Post
    I'm in the US and it's 14.99, not a good deal in my opinion!
    I'm in Bahrain and it's $14.99 for me as well :|

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by GooglyMoogly22 View Post
    Does anyone that has this dragon know how much coins he earns at level 10?
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cquinn32 View Post
    And if they were to make it beedable or offer it as a prize later on that would just be even more wrong.
    Which could very well happen! I bought the Clockwork dragon deal when it was unbreedable, and then it became breed able! I even bred one as a fail! I was not happy. At least it was only a 99 cent deal; I would NEVER buy a "deal" that costs as much as $15.

Executive Chef
    I guess this new dragon is for the gold buyers that want every dragon. But tl is wrong here because the gold buyers rather buy gold and breed than buy the dragon straight out of market. But now are forced to buy this package if they want to complete their collection. Let's see how this goes and hope tl doesn't do this again
    "Never leave that till tomorrow which you can do today."

Fashion Designer
    i have no problem with this. TL has every right to see if they can sell dragons outright. No one is obligated to buy them.

Anything that supports the developers, and therefore supports the game being free for me, is fine with me.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jptheripper View Post
    i have no problem with this. TL has every right to see if they can sell dragons outright. No one is obligated to buy them.

Anything that supports the developers, and therefore supports the game being free for me, is fine with me.
    correct! finally someone who isn't complaining all day.

and also, this dragon is ugly anyway. well no, it's just not my taste :b

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cedkugedchgd View Post
    correct! finally someone who isn't complaining all day.

and also, this dragon is ugly anyway. well no, it's just not my taste :b
    I gave up long ago wanting to get every dragon..... I'll let this one pass. I agree with jptheripper as well.
    My Storm8 ID's are midnightmeerkat and snowyhillz

Executive Chef

Just a bad decision in my opinion but they can do want they want. I am frequent gold buyer and if they had just made it breedable I would have more than likely bought some gold to try and breed it. I won't be buying this value pack though and I'm sure a lot of other gold buyers feel the same.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cquinn32 View Post
    Just a bad decision in my opinion but they can do want they want. I am frequent gold buyer and if they had just made it breedable I would have more than likely bought some gold to try and breed it. I won't be buying this value pack though and I'm sure a lot of other gold buyers feel the same.
    I agree. I'd rather see a 40% gold sale. Why make a dragon available in a package and not give us any information. We have to wait and see it posted by the buyers. Plus the coins it produces are weak. This should have been a much better earner and three colors instead of 2, or at least a better combo. Purple n yellow?

I've been on the fence about this purchase and will wait until the last day to decide, but leaning towards passing on this deal. I'd be really upset if I bought this, then see it in a tourney, summoning, or released in the market and made breedable even for a limited time at a later date. There are simply no guarantees because we had no info provided by TL.

If it's an experiment, I'll wait to see how this plays out and wait for the next one. Considering I haven't been able to breed Cerberus, good witch or chess, I've learned to accept that I can't have my favorite dragons and I'm not keen on paying for a dragon that has an unknown future. If gold had been included I may have bitten. Guess this will just be another dragon I covet floating on my neighbors islands instead of mine.

Executive Chef

Correct, I wouldn't mind them putting up more dragons for sale only - if they did that maybe they also could improve gaming experience by getting rid of some goldtrapping, and improve breeding and battle odds - and still make good profit.

I think it's a pity though that they chose to put up a unique color/rank combo dragon up for sale only - yes, we all know the combat system is a lottery in the end, but still...in theory at least some players who cannot afford spending money wouldn't have equal chances of winning battles.... Oh well, some elitism in game might not be so bad, if it supports TL in keeping game free to play....

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast