Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: Firemane Dragon 4-11-14

Currently trying for this dragon with water/firestorm. used this combo, because there is 6 different dragons i don't have (mirage, mindwolt, easter, etc) So wish me luck

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mashiki View Post
    Currently trying for this dragon with water/firestorm. used this combo, because there is 6 different dragons i don't have (mirage, mindwolt, easter, etc) So wish me luck
    Well, wishing you the best of luck! It's nice trying combos that may give "good fails". - myself i'm trying Laserlight/Eagle, thinking that any of Easter, Firemane, Leopard, Owl or Mythic would be nice outcome... so far getting nothing but Firestorms, and i just started it up again, this time using the so called "Boosted Breeding" - this feature hasn't been anything but a waste of gold earlier, so i wasn't surprised to see another 12 hour cooldown... Sure, it can be Easter or Mythic, but somehow i don't think TL has set it up that way, we'll see.....

Rhino Keeper
    I got mine with a wizard and a scarecrow. I think this is supposed to resemble a lion. So with the Wizard, Scarecrow, Firemane and Goodwitch, all we need is for TL to have a Tin dragon and we can collect all of Dorthy's friends. Oh my!

Fashion Designer
    Isn't the metal dragon kinda tinny?

I decided to take a break from trying to breed a diamond & gave myself 3 tries at Firemane. Got it on the first try with air and firestorm! So happy!
    Back after ~2 years off from games.

CS: Level 50. FFS: Level 136, with room to grow. Not playing DS anymore.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MakJulos View Post
    Well, wishing you the best of luck! It's nice trying combos that may give "good fails". - myself i'm trying Laserlight/Eagle, thinking that any of Easter, Firemane, Leopard, Owl or Mythic would be nice outcome... so far getting nothing but Firestorms, and i just started it up again, this time using the so called "Boosted Breeding" - this feature hasn't been anything but a waste of gold earlier, so i wasn't surprised to see another 12 hour cooldown... Sure, it can be Easter or Mythic, but somehow i don't think TL has set it up that way, we'll see.....
    Sure enough, the 12 gold for "Boosted Breeding" (lol rrrright) did buy me another Firestorm common....i think it's important that we spread information about how poorly this feature is functioning, so that other players avoid wasting gold using it.

Next attempt, still Laserlight/Eagle = 33 hour cooldown = Virtue fail............fun fun!

I got the Firemane as a fail trying for the Easter dragon using Firestorm/Air. This, of course, was after a long string of Firestorms, an Eagle, a Clockwork, and a Mythic. I still want that bunny but my hope is diminishing. I expect to end my attempts with a ton more Firestorms!

I've been trying for this since the release and was thankful Easter was the same colors. Despite that, I have not obtained either (and now my Easter opp is done and gone. Personally think that should have held on until the egg hunt was done.) I've had at least 30 firestorm fails, a few scorpions and eagles, and mythic(which is great). But come on! I've gotten super rares easier than this. Argh, soo annoyed.

I got him with air and fire combo. Lots of tries later...
    Feel free to add me: Unto0chable87
    My games: Dragon Story Lvl 128 and Fantasy Forest Story Lvl 100.

Farm Supplier
    Still no luck. I've tried over and over and over and over again to get this one. All I get is mythic or firestorm.

Arrrrrrgggggghhhhh!

I tried virtue/air just now and have a 5 hour breeding time.

I guess 5 hours is good for a fail, as firestorm and mythic take 12 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by MakJulos View Post
    Sure enough, the 12 gold for "Boosted Breeding" (lol rrrright) did buy me another Firestorm common....i think it's important that we spread information about how poorly this feature is functioning, so that other players avoid wasting gold using it.

Next attempt, still Laserlight/Eagle = 33 hour cooldown = Virtue fail............fun fun!
    How are you doing?
    I got the Easter dragon as a fail (it was VERY nice fail!), and then 2 firestorms

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast