Thread: Friend or Foe

Host(ess)

Lightbulb Friend or Foe

We are all familiar with the green dot that signifies an ally on the list of available targets to attack or the hitlist, however there is no way to tell friend from foe for those leaving messages on our wall or those who've attacked or hitlisted us which leads to a lot of friendly fire ... and sometimes drama lol.

Why not add a green dot to signify an ally beside the name of those who post on our walls or who attacked us (by accident) or hitlisted us ... it would help players quickly identify friendly fire or those allies who farm their own clan. Perhaps have their name link is GREEN, this should be easy enough to program.

Its been a few years since any changes or improvements have been made to the game. Its time to freshen things up a bit before things become stale and outdated.

A green dot would be nice but I like your idea from the other thread about getting rid of spam. What kind of dumb dumb baby buys that junk? I get a nice crop to farm and spam pushes them off my list :[ spam!
    Last edited by maguar; 04-13-14 at 02:17 PM. Reason: Removed starred word

Host(ess)
    Totally agree with you on the SPAM comment ... ive got screenshots of spam coming in every few seconds while im on the hitlist ... like ive mentioned in a few previous posts... a major software update is needed for these games to prevent spammers (or players) from cloning endless accounts to harass or spam our walls. I mentioned the captcha system as one idea or --- a new idea called player reputation ... only players (who would initially be on a 90 day probationary period) who have a maintained good community reputation would be able to post on our walls (there would be a button to report spammy or abusive posts) ... allowing lvl 6s to post just doesn't make sense any more.