Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 04/10/2014 Update Troll Tribe Part 3

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bogusiawieder View Post
    Remember the boars spawn in ponds and wells too (one spawned in the swampy pond )
    Oh, don't worry, I am collecting from everything everyone has listed, including the ponds etc....I just didn't want to waste space writing out everywhere to collect from, that's already been listed countless times in this thread. I am on the very last goal of Part 3 (and have 4 out of the 5 feral magic) so I have definitely been able to get some boars up to this point, slowly but surely, but suddenly they have gone utterly extinct in my kingdom for two whole days - and I do know the triggers and they're not a-triggering!

Oh well, sounds like others are still getting boars, so it must just be bad luck in my game right now, so I am sure (hopefully) it'll turn around.
    Last edited by maguar; 04-23-14 at 02:10 PM. Reason: Edited quote

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by esmerelda35 View Post
    Has the drop rate for the boars decresed? I know they were always a little "rare" and I've had patience, planting strawberries over and over, timing my collections from the other "haunts" to be able to do them quickly one after another, chopping tons of iron ore, and I would get boars.

However, i have not seen one for two days, and I have now harvested well over 100 strawberries, chopped down too many iron-rich rocks to count, collected from 3 sap trees in a row every time they are ready to harvest, and collected from the usual other spots (sabina's house, etc.).
    And no, I do not have another monster in my kingdom - I keep turning up the music to double-check, and I am triggering trolls and skunkipines and then immediately go harvest strawberries after ****ing off a different beast.

I understand the need for patience, and that all things come gradually, but this is REALLY tedious when they don't come at all and I am doing the same thing over and over and getting zero results! (and on top of that is the fact that even if I do spawn one ever again, it likely wont' drop a tusk, but that's an entirely different issue .

Anyways, if everyone else is getting boars still, I guess I'm just in that "low point" in my game, but it just seems really really strange to have not been able to spawn even one!
    I gotten the boar,,,, but he's not giving me any thing except troll stuff.... Thinking my boar has eaten to many trolls,,,

Executive Chef
    Kaz's house fiiiiiiiinally gave me a troll club & not just fish that I'm maxed on!! Yayyyy, finally lol

Rhino Keeper
    Has the drop rate for the boars decresed? I know they were always a little "rare" and I've had patience, planting strawberries over and over, timing my collections from the other "haunts" to be able to do them quickly one after another, chopping tons of iron ore, and I would get boars.

However, i have not seen one for two days, and I have now harvested well over 100 strawberries, chopped down too many iron-rich rocks to count, collected from 3 sap trees in a row every time they are ready to harvest, and collected from the usual other spots (sabina's house, etc.).
    And no, I do not have another monster in my kingdom - I keep turning up the music to double-check, and I am triggering trolls and skunkipines and then immediately go harvest strawberries after ****ing off a different beast.

I understand the need for patience, and that all things come gradually, but this is REALLY tedious when they don't come at all and I am doing the same thing over and over and getting zero results! (and on top of that is the fact that even if I do spawn one ever again, it likely wont' drop a tusk, but that's an entirely different issue .

Anyways, if everyone else is getting boars still, I guess I'm just in that "low point" in my game, but it just seems really really strange to have not been able to spawn even one!
    I'm still getting plenty of boars, and keep maxing out on tusks so I have to make more clubs and horns. I get between 3 and 7 boars for every 60 strawberries. Most drop tusks and managed to stock up on another 23 feral magic. I have just collected strawberries and sent out on feral lands adventures daily over the past week or so to make sure i have enough in my inventory. Everything else on my game is mostly left unattended, apart from when certain things are ready for collection, like mines etc...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by JayUK69 View Post
    I'm still getting plenty of boars, and keep maxing out on tusks so I have to make more clubs and horns. I get between 3 and 7 boars for every 60 strawberries. Most drop tusks and managed to stock up on another 23 feral magic. I have just collected strawberries and sent out on feral lands adventures daily over the past week or so to make sure i have enough in my inventory. Everything else on my game is mostly left unattended, apart from when certain things are ready for collection, like mines etc...
    That's crazy - 3 to 7 boars for every 60 strawberries, and I am collecting over 100 strawberries and not getting a single boar!! Oh well, that's the randomness of this game. Sometimes luck's in someone's favour and sometimes it's not! Hopefully my luck turns at some point in the future (and the sooner the better). And yes, I am doing that too - I am pretty much doing nothing but attending to anything that could potentially spawn a boar, using all my energy on those activities.

Thanks everyone for the confirmation though that boars are still coming....maybe a switch has been accidentally turned off on my game

Rhino Keeper
    That's crazy - 3 to 7 boars for every 60 strawberries, and I am collecting over 100 strawberries and not getting a single boar!! Oh well, that's the randomness of this game. Sometimes luck's in someone's favour and sometimes it's not! Hopefully my luck turns at some point in the future (and the sooner the better). And yes, I am doing that too - I am pretty much doing nothing but attending to anything that could potentially spawn a boar, using all my energy on those activities.

Thanks everyone for the confirmation though that boars are still coming....maybe a switch has been accidentally turned off on my game
    Luck definitely has a lot to do with it. Before they introduced them spawning with strawberries, I never had a single one appear after placing my swamp. I have another game running on my iPhone and that gets less boars than my main iPad one. Doing the feral lands adventure gives good drops for tusks, usually multiple. Plus the past 2 days it has dropped 3 feral magic, 2 of which came today. Plus it's dropped a few traps amd maple trees. I have a lower drop rate for catfish, although plenty are maxed out on them. Thankfully these quests aren't time limited, so doesn't matter how long they take, we all get there in the end.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by JayUK69 View Post
    Luck definitely has a lot to do with it. Before they introduced them spawning with strawberries, I never had a single one appear after placing my swamp. I have another game running on my iPhone and that gets less boars than my main iPad one. Doing the feral lands adventure gives good drops for tusks, usually multiple. Plus the past 2 days it has dropped 3 feral magic, 2 of which came today. Plus it's dropped a few traps amd maple trees. I have a lower drop rate for catfish, although plenty are maxed out on them. Thankfully these quests aren't time limited, so doesn't matter how long they take, we all get there in the end.
    Agreed - I'll get there in the end. And it's definitely luck (and yes, it would be great if I could do the adventures to get the drops, but without boars, I can't get tusks to make the stuff to do the adventures, so it's a catch 22). But, not to worry, my luck will change around - I definitely have learned that about this game - everything goes wrong for a while, and then everything goes right. I am clearly just in a "bad luck" period, and I know it'll change, so it's all good. As you said, not time limited, so I am not going to worry about it then, now that I know everyone else is still getting boars.....it'll come eventually!
    Good luck continuing on with Tribe Part IV when it comes out today, and hopefully I won't be too far behind in joining you on it in the next few days .

Host(ess)
    Oh pl send boars in my kingdom too... With only one boar tusk i can't even make things to send on adventure. And am not able to move ahead in the game! Been collecting from the things listed to get boars but alas! It's too long now.��

Farm Supplier
    I hate trolls. I hate fairies. This goal quest has ****ed my interest in the game.

For quest 7

7.Thou Art Too Graceful!
    Visit lvl 3+ Tavern x 2
    Rewards: 2,400 Coins, 7 XP

Did it have to be just level 3? I tried with level 6 Tavern but it never counted closed out and reopened didn't count. Redownload the app recollected from the Tavern still didn't count. Used the 10 gems to skip it. Because I was frustrated with it, but I still would like to know.