Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 04/10/2014 Update Troll Tribe Part 3

Nightclub Owner
    Well, not for me. I still et a few a day, but far from a drama appearance. I now get a balance between all 4 spawns. I also haven' finished part 3 since I am in cruel need of tusks.

Rhino Keeper
    them boars are annoying!!!!

Executive Chef
    I've been planting berries galore and always collecting from my wells. I've been getting a great number of boars as of late and have been able to make some weapons for adventures. Yay me! Problem is, I'm also trying to collect gems because I still need two pelts for kaz's home. No way should it be so hard after ****ing over 20 boars in the last couple of days.

Rhino Keeper
    When are we going to get info about new goal?
    I hope we get continuation of Troll story, but somehow I think it will be some easter goal.

Quote Originally Posted by orleansparish View Post
    I've been planting berries galore and always collecting from my wells. I've been getting a great number of boars as of late and have been able to make some weapons for adventures. Yay me! Problem is, I'm also trying to collect gems because I still need two pelts for kaz's home. No way should it be so hard after ****ing over 20 boars in the last couple of days.
    The pelts only come from adventures and it took me several to get all I needed for part 3. There's no timer so you don't have to rush. I haven't spent gems on items or speeding up to finish a quest and manage to get there eventually. Just take your time and enjoy the game.

I need your kind of luck! Have gone on several feral land adventures, no boar felt! Love the game, and will keep on, but if there are any secrets out there to finish Kaz's change of heart goal, please let me know!!��

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MBRBTBRB View Post
    See title: millions of boars, but I haven't completed part 3 yet. ???
    Aaaaaaaand it's back to normal spawn rate for boars. I had about 7 boars from about 10 collections, now it's all normal again. Odd. Mind you, it did mean I got the last tusks I needed for getting the last pelt I need, which is nice.

Still waiting on Part4. Looks like the boar drought is going to be over. I'm going to fully stock up on tusks and clubs. Good luck all.

Quote Originally Posted by eepopp View Post
    Someone on the Castle Story design team has a certain movie stuck in their head!!

This reference made me unnecessary happy xD Very cute.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jannywanny86 View Post
    them boars are annoying!!!!
    I LOVE them boars. Wish there were more of them to stock up on tusks.